GTA V online - joining friends sessions

Discus and support GTA V online - joining friends sessions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lizziebobs, May 20, 2020.

1. lizziebobs
    lizziebobs Guest

Ok so...

When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s session via invite or the ‘join friend’s session’ option on GTA, it either
    takes me to the Microsoft store (where it advertises the game) or a notification pops up which says that no sessions with friends in have been found. I also tried signing into my friend’s xbox account which was also doing the same thing.

I have bought the game twice previously on other xboxes and feel as though this might have something to do with the problem I am experiencing. I also have game pass and have considered the fact that the game I am playing isn’t actually owned by me - although
    I have bought it twice in the past.

Could this possibly be an issue with Xbox or Rockstar? I hope to have this solved asap.

Thanks

:)

lizziebobs, May 20, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: