GTA V On Demand (Unable to Launch?)

Discus and support GTA V On Demand (Unable to Launch?) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Bought GTA V on Demand the day it was released On XBOX On Demand.and I played it off and on for awhile then moved on to other games.i recently tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XIAMIALS, Dec 31, 2013.

1. XIAMIALS
    XIAMIALS Guest

I Bought GTA V on Demand the day it was released On XBOX On Demand.and I played it off and on for awhile then moved on to other games.i recently tried to launch it after not playing it for 2 weeks and as soon as i launch it i get this prompt to insert disc?!?!?
    it's on demand why is it telling me that? does anybody know how to fix this crazy error?i tried redownloading the install packs.this happened after i downloaded the beach bum update.can the updates be causing a error for the install packs they created to fix
    the game install error people had with the disc?

thanks - Kal

:)

XIAMIALS, Dec 31, 2013
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Dec 31, 2013
  3. SSG COFFEY73
    SSG COFFEY73 Guest
    GTA V on demand unable to read disk

I recently bought Grand theft auto over xbox live on demand and now a new update aparently has come out and when i got to play GTA V i get the message for the update but then immediatly get an " Unable to read disk" message. I have tryed to even play it
    offline with out the update but i continue to get the same message about a nonexistant disk as my xbox has no game at all in the tray as i purchased it on demand. If anyone has an explanation on how to fix this can u please explain it to me.

SSG COFFEY73, Dec 31, 2013
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: