GTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on

Discus and support GTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not had this problem until today and my Xbox is only a few days old. It gets to the Rockstar logo with the Police siren and then freezes with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hunt3dWolf, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Hunt3dWolf
    Hunt3dWolf Guest

I have not had this problem until today and my Xbox is only a few days old. It gets to the Rockstar logo with the Police siren and then freezes with the sound stuttering then it takes me back to the dashboard. It has played fine up until now, I have checked
    the disk and there are no scratches. Any idea what this could be?

:)

Hunt3dWolf, Dec 9, 2014
  2. Creatable
    Creatable Guest
    XBox Support Thank's For All The Help.

Yeah, they helped me with my GTA V problem. My problem was it froze at the Rockstar logo. I had to clear system cache.

Creatable, Dec 9, 2014
  3. Dabljuster
    Dabljuster Guest
    GTA V FREEZES RIGHT AFTER FIRST LOADING PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Just bought my gta V and it's freezes right after rockstar logo and storyline loading at the "bla bla bla 9 years before" there is a sound for a while but it stops and that's all... I've tried everything from factory reset to this 10 seconds power off. If
    anyone know this issue PLEASE HELP im desperateGTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on :D console just got back from service cause there were similiar problems with fighter within and kinnect rivals. Now these games are running fine but gta dont.... please help me

Dabljuster, Dec 9, 2014
  4. Xbloxo
    Xbloxo Guest

I have the very same problem, it started about 30 mins ago, worked fine earlier. It hasn't been updated has it?

Xbloxo, Dec 9, 2014
  5. StaaaRz S61
    StaaaRz S61 Guest
    Has anyone managed to fix this, because I have the same problem ?

StaaaRz S61, Dec 9, 2014
  6. Guzten
    Guzten Guest
    same here... but i can play when im not signed in on my profile so i think it will be fixed tomorrow or so. and my friend have the same problem. Im out PEACE!

Guzten, Dec 9, 2014
  7. This just started for me, I think everyone is experiencing it. You can play single player without saves if you don't sign in, but I'm sure Rockstar will fix it pretty quick

Candy Floss Cat, Dec 9, 2014
  8. ImFinchy
    ImFinchy Guest

I have the same problem too! Help us out guys!

ImFinchy, Dec 9, 2014
  9. I have this issue too now - fine before going to the shops, come home and it won't load! Was worried my save had glitched or something but I guess that can't be if you all have the same problem.. will we get notified on here when it's resolved so we don't
    have to waste our time on their error?!

Jemmily-91A085B1-687F-45EC-8BF3-7F185D72CD9F, Dec 9, 2014
  10. Dwayneology
    Dwayneology Guest
    Ahhh I wanted to play it tonight!!! Lol

Dwayneology, Dec 9, 2014
  11. Xbloxo
    Xbloxo Guest
    Hmm ye, loads up fine when not signed in, then crashes as soon as you do... have to wait for them to fix this i think, but at least its not my Xbox that's at fault.

Xbloxo, Dec 9, 2014
  12. Dwayneology
    Dwayneology Guest
    Yeah not signed into profile or live and it works fine!

Dwayneology, Dec 9, 2014
  13. GTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on

No cause for concern I'd say, it'll be fixed quickly

Candy Floss Cat, Dec 9, 2014
  14. I have this problem also, ***

vSidewayzDriftz, Dec 9, 2014
  15. If you disconnect from the internet you can play single player and still save the game.

Mightyfrowner, Dec 9, 2014
Thema: