GTA V GAME

Discus and support GTA V GAME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased GTV 5 for my son this Christmas. There is a fault with the game, my brother also had the same fault and returned to game to xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClerklyDisc4414, Jan 2, 2014.

1. GTA V GAME

I purchased GTV 5 for my son this Christmas. There is a fault with the game, my brother also had the same fault and returned to game to xbox and received a new game and extra points for the game. is this correct and where do I send it to?

:)

ClerklyDisc4414, Jan 2, 2014
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

Not sure of the exact rumour mentioned but recently there were rumours of a GTA V Premium Edition that got some people thinking it may have a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X update.

Seems like it might just be the game and lot of DLC bundled together - GTA V Premium Edition Launches in April, Includes Criminal Enterprise DLC

amardilo, Jan 2, 2014
  3. LHBr
    LHBr Guest
    sleeping dogs or gta v

If you have to choose between GTA V and any game in the universe, GO GTA V

LHBr, Jan 2, 2014
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

GTA V GAME

If there is a problem with the disc, you would need to contact either the store where it was purchased or Rockstar Games/Take Two (developer/publisher). The game is not published by Microsoft and they would not be responsible for any defects in the game
    or disc. I believe you were given incorrect or incomplete information by your brother in this case.

dlCHIEF58, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GTA V GAME