Gta v download error

Discus and support Gta v download error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought gta v on the Xbox marketplace and downloaded it successfully. I went onto the game but when I did I asked me to perform updates. There were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maximum1066, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Maximum1066
    Maximum1066 Guest

Gta v download error

I bought gta v on the Xbox marketplace and downloaded it successfully. I went onto the game but when I did I asked me to perform updates. There were three to download. By accident I deleted the second but I've downloaded the first and third. When I go
    on it says files are corrupted or missing and then a message flashes up saying it's downloading something. It doesn't download anything no matter how Long I leave it. Please help?!?

:)

Maximum1066, Jan 4, 2014
  2. xbox errror code 0x87E00064

i cant download my gta v because of the error code 0x87E00064...

WHIT3 Unicorn, Jan 4, 2014
  3. sidemen f
    sidemen f Guest
    Can't download gtav

Please can someone help.. Trying to download gta v and just keep getting error and download stops

sidemen f, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Gta v download error

Delete GTA V & any title updates, then delete the sytem cache (here's how
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ), and redownload GTA V again. Then start the game and redownload the updates as well in order. Hopefully the game will now work after the downloads have finished.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gta v download error