Gta the game is freeza specifically the character

Discus and support Gta the game is freeza specifically the character in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem from the penultimate dlc of gta 5 drug and wars, something like if the doll freezes, the problem is not the console, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abdiel Perez Torres, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Gta the game is freeza specifically the character

Hello, I have a problem from the penultimate dlc of gta 5 drug and wars, something like if the doll freezes, the problem is not the console, the game continues to run and the control works, even I changed the control and it did not let me, it happens very often in the gta from xbox one that doesn't happen and sometimes playing with friends takes away my desire to play having to restart it I hope you can give me a recommendation or answer

:)

Abdiel Perez Torres, Aug 3, 2023
  2. wobdrahpa Win User

freezing

My clan calls it Freeza now. Hope that answers your question.
  3. Brako Von Gloom Win User

GTA 5

Not sure I like the idea of being an older character in a GTA game. Being older seems to prove GTA is getting too serious for its own good. Not saying the game will be bad in terms of how it feels to play, but GTA's weakest part is the main characters. Not
    since Tommy Vercetti has there been a decent GTA mc.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

I hope the GTA 5 Online character customization will be better then GTA 4 Online character customization.
  5. TheyAllFloooat Win User

Character specific achievements.

Hi, I still need the same. Want to play? GT:
  6. elijah singleton Win User

any one know

i have a series X, all i’m tryin to figure out is if there is a way to bring the character from GTA Online X|S To the other GTA full game because it won’t give me an option to log into social club or transfer. It’s just showing the beginner character. It’s not showing my character from GTA online X|S. I have never don’t money glitches by the way.
Thema:

Gta the game is freeza specifically the character

1. Gta the game is freeza specifically the character - Similar Threads - Gta game freeza

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  4. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  5. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  6. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  7. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  8. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  9. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  10. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...