GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

Discus and support GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up. a6cbb907-6be2-42a4-9388-e1715953de00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William kirschenman, May 28, 2023.

1. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up.

:)

William kirschenman, May 28, 2023
  2. William kirschenman Win User

I just did all that and still didn't have any luck.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Let me know if you still have any other concerns.
  4. William kirschenman Win User

Yeah I still have it. I'll try contacting them and word my email as best I can so they don't end up blocking my account for using CD keys 😂

Thank you for all the help. If I get anywhere with rockstar I'll let you know.
  5. William kirschenman Win User

Ah okay awesome. I will do that tomorrow if it doesn't show up.

Thank you.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, William. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if the status is redeemed on your account's order history from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it says redeemed there, please try the steps below to refresh the contents of your profile.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close. Power off the console for 1min. Power on the console then click Gamertag pic

Select >Add New>

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

Once you are done with that, please launch the game and see if the in-game content is there.
Thema:

1. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming - Similar Threads - GTA shark card

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  4. Shark cards not received on gta online bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark cards not received on gta online bank account: I purchased 2 shark cards on Xbox store, but the didn't came on my bank account on gta5, so I powered of everything and restart everything, not working, I had confirmation mail from the purchase,...
  5. My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V: Hello, I purchased a megalodon shark card via a gift card for the series x/s edition of the game. I have not received the money on my in game account yet. Please could someone look into this....
  6. Does the gta 5 premium edition & whale shark card bundle work if you already have gta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the gta 5 premium edition & whale shark card bundle work if you already have gta...: I already have gta 5 and gta5 online, Will it not register ,will it duplicate, will I lose my account? What do I do 2701ba51-2d01-4f15-a3a0-0883223046e3
  7. Gta whale shark card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta whale shark card: I bought a $49.99 whale shark card, and it completed and I got the email. But the money never went into my in game account. bb5bcd7a-4773-43ae-ae42-522b382d872d
  8. Gta shark card money not coming through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta shark card money not coming through: Hey I currently bought a shark card 2 actually and it’s turns out I bought the series x / s version instead of one and I’m wondering what further help I can be provided for this...
  9. GTA online Great White Shark card not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online Great White Shark card not received: Morning I buyed two Great White Shark cards but I not recived money in GTA online. I playing Xbox Xs series and I have GTA V. What I have to do? 5d734ba1-e9f4-4383-8b26-65ecb62bf68d
  10. I purchased a gta v shark card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a gta v shark card: I purchased a shark card and the money is not appearing on my gta account 88046957-1e44-42c4-add2-8129d965dc7a