Gta refund? Please?

Discus and support Gta refund? Please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyway i could get a refund for gta? My game hasnt bren working and im just planning on getting the gane on disc so could i possibly get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hdez_ano, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Hdez_ano
    Hdez_ano Guest

Gta refund? Please?

Is there anyway i could get a refund for gta? My game hasnt bren working and im just planning on getting the gane on disc so could i possibly get a refund ?

:)

Hdez_ano, Jun 30, 2020
  2. BlynxOfficial Win User

Gta refund? Please?

3. Hdez_ano Win User

Gta refund? Please?

The “request for refund” is there but it isnt letting me request for a refund! I try to push it and it doesnt do anything so i dont think i can!! Do i contact someone ?
  4. TheSpaceSupport Win User

Gta refund? Please?

I asked for a refund several times, I always received it. ;)
  5. SammGarcia06 Win User

Gta refund? Please?

Si tu compra tiene la opción de reembolso claro que lo puedes obtener.
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Gta refund? Please?

Is there anyway i could get a refund for gta? My game hasnt bren working and im just planning on getting the gane on disc so could i possibly get a refund ?
    Before asking for a refund, have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? Or have you tried doing a hard reboot by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds and waiting a minute or so and turning it back on to see if that clears up
    anything?
Thema:

Gta refund? Please?

1. Gta refund? Please? - Similar Threads - Gta refund Please

2. Can i get a refund for gta online please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for gta online please: Can i get a refund for gta online please i purchased the wrong item? 79aff848-04fa-495d-afcd-f7f0c8b3551c
  3. I want a refund for gta+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for gta+: I purchased gta + when I got gta for xbox one and I don't know that so now it like I got scammed I want a refund. a6238269-4a39-4810-8340-24e20b151ced
  4. Can't get a refund for playing GTA V for like 15 to 20 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get a refund for playing GTA V for like 15 to 20 mins: I bought GTA on my xbox played it for less than half a hour and I can't get a refund I bought the game a couple hours ago. 3b92c919-4da6-44d0-a4c5-311f49765afc
  5. I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what...: I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what do I do 420f7f1c-1373-4b14-9154-da968499f82c
  6. Gta shark card, online account and refund issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Gta shark card, online account and refund issues: I accidently bought a shark card when a 80% bonus was on so I requested a refund, it says the refund is complete on the Microsoft website but I still have the shark card and bonus money in my gta...
  7. i want to refund my GTA V game plz

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i want to refund my GTA V game plz: i must refund the GTA V game because i am not playing it so please can xbox refund it to me please and i want my money back 4417f9d4-1132-4b31-8309-d74f52375465
  8. GTA 5 Request for a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Request for a refund: I bought GTA 5 for xbox 360 slim 4GB but it does not go, I want to get the money back. I live in Belarus my mother gave me money for the new year money for GTA 5 I downloaded everything but it...
  9. GTA Shark Card Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Shark Card Refund: Basically, I was given authentication off my mum and dad to buy £20 worth of Shark cards and I accidentally did more than one transaction, meaning I bought twice as much as I wanted / needed....
  10. Does any body know how to refund gta digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does any body know how to refund gta digital: Just reply to this or send me a message on my gamertag wichbis 9311a4b7-390a-486e-aca7-fefbac884bc5