GTA online will not work for my xbox series x

Discus and support GTA online will not work for my xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox series s and went to play the new gta and it won’t let me play online cause every time I try it just says files required to play. GTA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gage Anderson, Aug 21, 2023.

1. GTA online will not work for my xbox series x

I bought an Xbox series s and went to play the new gta and it won’t let me play online cause every time I try it just says files required to play. GTA online cannot be downloaded from the rockstar game service. Please return to the main menu and try again later. But when I switch to my hotspot it works I even bought and Xbox series x and it still won’t work

:)

Gage Anderson, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Aiden Leverton Win User

On gta 5 online can someone on xbox series s play with someone on series x

So if I'm playing on an xbox series x and my friends on a xbox series s I can not play gta 5 online with them
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

gta online for series x is different to the gta 5 online for xbox one that it originally came out on. there is an updated version on series console for online only, not sure if you need to purchase this version.
  4. MV330 Win User

Gta endlessly loading 2023

Yes all other games work just fine. But it seems that just gta won’t work. Ever since I tried to play it on my Xbox series x it has not worked. I don’t have the updated version of gta it is still the normal game but I looked it up and it said you can still play normal gta on Xbox series x.
  5. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

As I have checked, for the Xbox Series X|S version you should see "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)".
  6. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
Thema:

GTA online will not work for my xbox series x

1. GTA online will not work for my xbox series x - Similar Threads - GTA online series

2. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  3. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  7. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  8. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  9. if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one: i was looking into buying gta online, and have an xbox one, but i can only find the x/s version on the microsoft store. submitted by /u/Accomplished-Emu-586 [link] [comments]
  10. Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution

in XboX Insiders
    Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution: Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution submitted by /u/Individual-Emotion45 [link] [comments]