GTA online cross platform issue

Discus and support GTA online cross platform issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr A Nonymous, Dec 30, 2023.

1. GTA online cross platform issue

I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they now can't play online together. Is this true? If so how does he play my, original version? We can't seem to play each others games no matter which console we have as the home console

:)

Mr A Nonymous, Dec 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Mr A. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Cross-play between Xbox One and Series X is not supported for GTA Online. If you own the Xbox One version of GTA on your account, you'll need to set your son's Series X as your account's home Xbox, then download the Xbox One version of GTA from your account's library.

To enable home Xbox, go to Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.

Then go to your Games & Apps > Full Library to download GTA V.

If the game still doesn't work on your son's account, can you describe what happens when he tries to play it? Provide some screenshots of the issue if you can.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Georges C. Win User

Date transfer from pc to series x

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MohammadR107, unfortunately cross-platform play is not in GTA 5 or GTA Online. Rockstar Games has not implemented crossplay for the title, and does not have a cross-save feature.
  4. DM RENNIE 7900 Win User

xbox one with xbox 360 servers

no, GTA 5 does not support cross-platform play between xbox 360 and xbox 1

you both need to be on the same platform
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

GTA

Hi,

GTA V is not cross platform, so you'll both need to be on the same platform. So either both on PC or both on Xbox.
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

cannot move ps3 character

Link

I didn't think it was possible either BTW. I have no idea if that source is legit. If it is true that you can cross platform transfer I'm very surprised.
Thema:

1. GTA online cross platform issue - Similar Threads - GTA online cross

2. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  3. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  7. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  8. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  9. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  10. is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...: “not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me play. if theres something wrong or a different...