GTA IV

Discus and support GTA IV in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i want to play GTA IV it always asks me if i want to create an Xbox account or if i want to play the game (cuz i have an Xbox account). Then on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MartinTlapák, Oct 3, 2018.

1. GTA IV

when i want to play GTA IV it always asks me if i want to create an Xbox account or if i want to play the game (cuz i have an Xbox account). Then on steam it shows that i am in the game but after a few seconds it shows on steam that i am online and the game
    won't start GTA IV :(

Please help

:)

MartinTlapák, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Main Character

No, it's a new universe whole. The characters from the GTA IV era stay in the GTA IV era, get it?

KINGOFAWSOME319, Oct 3, 2018
  3. McChillen11
    McChillen11 Guest
    Looking for GTA V Role-Playing Clan

I am currently looking for an organized role-playing police clan for GTA V that does things as realistic as possible. I do not own GTA IV anymore nor do I own GTA IV: TBOGT or GTA IV: LCS, so it would have to be strictly GTA
    5. Thank you.

McChillen11, Oct 3, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

GTA IV

Hello Martin,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention First, you should
    . This is for Windows 10 users only. You will need this account to play GTA IV.

If this doesn't work, I recommend getting help from the steam community forums. Here's an article to get you started:

How to play GTA IV in 2018

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions/details on this issue

XBF Chris J, Oct 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GTA IV