GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

Discus and support GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfie Freeman1, Jan 11, 2024.

1. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one

:)

Alfie Freeman1, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Alfie F, my name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public user to user support forum. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and we have no access to any user account.

Of course, I can help you with that.

Here are some steps that you can follow to try to recover your 1.5 million shark card:

Check your shopping history. The first thing you should do is check your shopping history to make sure you have really bought the complement. You can do it on the page of your Rockstar Games account.

Rockstar Gamesse account page image opens in a new window

Support.rockstargames.com

Rockstar Games account page

Contact Rockstar's customer service. If you have confirmed that you have bought the complement, the next step is to contact Rockstar customer service. You can do it through the Rockstar Games website or calling **************.
    Image of Rockstars Customer Service Telephone opens in a new window
    aminoapps.com
    RockStar customer service phone number

When you get in touch with customer service, be sure to provide them with the following information:

Your Rockstar Games username
    Your Rockstar Games email address
    The date of purchase of the complement
    The purchase transaction number
    The Rockstar Games customer service should be able to help you recover your shark card. If you cannot provide them with the information they need, you may ask you to propose more information, such as a screenshot of your purchase receipt.

In case you cannot recover your shark card, you can try to request a refund. To do this, you must contact the Rockstar Games customer service and explain the situation.

I hope this helps you recover your shark card.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

GTA 5 Story mode not installing in Xbox Series S

4. Raff-4186412C-A6F7-4 Win User

Do cross-gen games have separate achievements?

They'll show up as 2 different games, similar to GFWL, I have windows GTA IV and 360 GTA IV as diff games for gamerscore, you need to earn it twice,
  5. gamerXpress Win User

History repeating itself?

I have received The Simpsons Game three times for three different platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2 and my Xbox 360.

-

Also, GTA IV would be my most purchased game. The Episodes of Liberty City disc I had twice (one was confiscated, another was stolen). The base game I had three times all for Xbox. (Left somewhere, stolen).

-

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal I had twice. First copy was scratched, second copy was lost.
  6. HailofSteel Win User

Help? I bought a game, it took my money, but I don't own it.

You bought all the add ons for GTA 4 but did you get the full game as well? You need the full GTA 4 to play the add ons.
Thema:

1. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game - Similar Threads - GTA add purchased

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. GTA add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add on: Son has purchased GTA shark card add on. Money has been taken from account but nothing showing on game. Any advice please. Thanks ad28095c-78f9-4df2-b06a-e06dc4caa6bd
  5. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...
  6. Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me: always love playing with new people ! :) Gamertag: e264033b-5f52-4223-b05a-31f28c5efb95
  7. GTA V Atomic Blimp Add-on trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Atomic Blimp Add-on trouble: I redeemed my code and then cancelled the download it told me I could access and download it late but now I can't find it. Please help. a989ba77-1f48-4883-9ae4-074773b646bd
  8. join my gta crew or add me and we will play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    join my gta crew or add me and we will play: sup peoplez im looking for new members for my gta crew called Nitrous Oxide system or NOS> or if you just want to play hit me up 1773ae8a-a252-41c2-8a42-a40102176f14
  9. Looking for friends to play gta online with. Anyone intrested if so add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play gta online with. Anyone intrested if so add me: Have a mic no jerks. Relpy ASAP 83acb851-e7f3-44e0-bd2a-8cb9233d88c4
  10. Add me for minecraft, gta 5 and BF3 & BF4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add me for minecraft, gta 5 and BF3 & BF4: My buddie and I are looking to find people to play the games Ive listed in the subject line. He doesn't play mine craft but you can still add me for it. By the way we are decent to great players...