GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc on xbox series x

Discus and support GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i got a GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc, can i play it on xbox series x? 65f43a12-1c5a-49de-b635-55365aa620be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K L5, Apr 25, 2023.

1. K L5
    K L5 Guest

If i got a GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc, can i play it on xbox series x?

:)

2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Gta5

If you're trying to run GTA 5 Xbox 360 version on the Series X/S or Xbox One, the game isn't backwards compatible.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I play gta online?

Well because GTA online is an series x game NOT an Xbox one game

You can play GTA 4-5
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  5. saad maih Win User

when will gta five be removed from xbox game pass

when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 xbox seris x/s will you get story mode or gta online or both
  6. Aiden Leverton Win User

On gta 5 online can someone on xbox series s play with someone on series x

So if I'm playing on an xbox series x and my friends on a xbox series s I can not play gta 5 online with them
Thema:

1. GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc on xbox series x - Similar Threads - GTA 360 game

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...: Would be great (-: submitted by /u/ElectionSome5525 [link] [comments]
  4. I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...: I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on the online? 0858b7c3-0603-41c6-a069-d09fd5eda07a
  5. My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360: When I go to play the game it asks do I own it? I bought this game on Xbox 360 for sure I have it downloaded on the Xbox one how else could I not have owned the game and have achievements. Is...
  6. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...
  7. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one: I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like...
  8. i was just on gta then i couldnt sēnd messages then i went on 360 game then suspended for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was just on gta then i couldnt sēnd messages then i went on 360 game then suspended for ...: i was suspended for nothing why me a18402ce-8efe-4f99-8d25-6f93b99504c2
  9. How can I transfer my GTA 5 Xbox 360 saved game to Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my GTA 5 Xbox 360 saved game to Xbox One?: How exactly will I do it? Will it be automatically transferred? 640af12b-408b-44f9-8ced-6109df21b882
  10. xbox 360 freezes when loading saved game on GTA 5.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 freezes when loading saved game on GTA 5.: This only happens when playing GTA 5: The game loads normally when first started from its last autosave, no issues there. However if I try to load a previous quicksaved game, the Xbox freezes....