Gta 5 won't install with the disc

Discus and support Gta 5 won't install with the disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok so I'm using the disc to install the network is finished at 45.30 GB and the disc is at 84.78 MB and won't go up how could I fix this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ril3yBman13, May 12, 2023.

1. Ril3yBman13
    Ril3yBman13 Guest

ok so I'm using the disc to install the network is finished at 45.30 GB and the disc is at 84.78 MB and won't go up how could I fix this.

:)

Ril3yBman13, May 12, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if you have enough storage for the game installation on your console's hard drive.

if it has enough space, please try the steps below to sort out the installation issue.

Eject the disc from your console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

Select Yes to confirm.

Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

GTA V

You're not suppose to install the play disc. There is a thread in the GTA 5 forum of why not to install it.
  4. DBurleson Win User

Xbox installing Grand theft auto 5, taking over 4 hours+?(URGENT HELP)

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

His console is NOT dying. OP check out this link from IGN about installation issues for GTA 5. That should help you out.

www.ign.com/.../gta-5-xbox-360-installation-issue-solved-with-usb-drive

[/quote]

That has absolutely nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. He is having problems installing the mandatory install of Disc 1..That article is talking about installing Disc 2 to a USB because of pop in textures...which is the play disc....
  5. Geordie Flash Win User

Moving GTA 5 game play disc to USB? How?

Hi there,

It's true they originally said they do not recommend installing the game disc to the Hard Drive, however, it has been shown that installing the game disc to a USB drive and the installation disc to the Hard Drive gives better performance.

Installing GTA V to a USB drive
  6. gamerXpress Win User

Anyone else worried about GTA:V frame rate issue's?

[quote user="Obsessive Power"] I install all my xbox games anyway, heck I'll probably install both discs.[/quote]That's what I did with GTA IV. Probably would install both discs of GTA V.

-

The only thing I probably won't like about GTA V is calling the online portion of it "Grand Theft Auto Online". Feels a bit retro.
Thema:

1. Gta 5 won't install with the disc - Similar Threads - Gta won't install

2. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  3. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1
  4. Why won't my gta load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my gta load?: Having an issue loading GTA 5 on game pass ultimate 7ecd47a5-55ac-4b8b-a7be-4a92754e4fe4
  5. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  6. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  7. Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?: I bought Grand Theft Auto V a couple of months ago on the Microsoft Store to play with my friends, but every time I accept their invites it says that I need to buy the game as if I don't own it....
  8. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming: I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up. a6cbb907-6be2-42a4-9388-e1715953de00
  9. My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...: My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought it I tired to load in but wad immediately kicked out. 7c1fe07e-fa7a-4a08-899d-04112f5792e5
  10. My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?: Can you help me because gta 5 won't read c8881087-8d98-4ee5-b37b-72374b9d5f1c