Gta 5 single player data lost

Discus and support Gta 5 single player data lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played Gta 5 one time i saw my data was fine then i switched off for couple of hours then came back on later then saw my gta 5 data was gone in cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XboxRocks21, Mar 21, 2017.

1. XboxRocks21
    XboxRocks21 Guest

I played Gta 5 one time i saw my data was fine then i switched off for couple of hours then came back on later then saw my gta 5 data was gone in cloud and the usb stick so what do i do?

:)

XboxRocks21, Mar 21, 2017
  2. DriedPooh
    DriedPooh Guest
    Save File Corrupted?

did that to me twice lost all data for single player,

DriedPooh, Mar 21, 2017
  3. Lost 4 GB of data after update

i lost all of my gta 5 info and data instantly after the update yesterday. i had it on a 16 gb disk.

TonyTheAvenger, Mar 21, 2017
  4. Driver8666
    Driver8666 Guest

Never use the USB stick. I don't know how often my xbox syncs with the cloud, I'm guessing at the bare minimum once every 24 hours but you might be SOL. I know that I sometimes get a message that says "Syncing with the cloud", but that's to make sure the
    data there and on my xbox is one and the same. If it was different, I'd be told.

Driver8666, Mar 22, 2017
  5. yea sometimes you should not use a usb stick last time i used it also my data was gone after that i stop using a usb stick

Jordan Bartlett, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Jordan Bartlett Win User

yea sometimes you should not use a usb stick last time i used it also my data was gone after that i stop using a usb stick
  7. Driver8666 Win User

Never use the USB stick. I don't know how often my xbox syncs with the cloud, I'm guessing at the bare minimum once every 24 hours but you might be SOL. I know that I sometimes get a message that says "Syncing with the cloud", but that's to make sure the
    data there and on my xbox is one and the same. If it was different, I'd be told.
  8. DriedPooh Win User

Save File Corrupted?

did that to me twice lost all data for single player,
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox One technical question

I couldnt get on destiny so i went on GTA 5 and did the single player
  10. TonyTheAvenger Win User

Lost 4 GB of data after update

i lost all of my gta 5 info and data instantly after the update yesterday. i had it on a 16 gb disk.
Thema:

1. Gta 5 single player data lost - Similar Threads - Gta single player

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  6. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  7. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  8. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  9. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  10. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...