GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360 is not working

Discus and support GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360 is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox is not working GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360 ac7972c1-f9a8-421d-b702-687335ecb851 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gun Smoke, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Gun Smoke
    Gun Smoke Guest

My Xbox is not working GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360

:)

Gun Smoke, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Lofty Who Win User

GTA Online Discussion

3. I9Linden91 Win User

Can't start missions nor change player

Yeah and a mission after that.

This seems to be an issue for both 360 and PS3 actually. Can read more about it here:

gtaforums.com/.../608371-gta-5-online-update-bugged-my-gta-5-singleplayer

It works when I load another save but it's right at the beginning so it's not really an option for me. I guess we just need to wait and see if they will have an update for this in the near future.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because it's been closed

You'll need to upgrade
  5. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Xbox

My IP address is blocked. I cannot login to GTA 5 online on xbox 360 and xbox one. Please unblock my ip address and see if it works. My ISP ask me to ring or contact someone at microsoft
    Hi There, As the other ambassadors have said, You will need to contact Rockstar support for them to check this issue out for you. An IP ban on GTA Online would be at the discretion of Rockstar.
  6. Nae Nae 8090 Win User

Can not join sessin gta 5 online non friend player permisions

my gta 5 online is not working n i have xbox live gold member, so now xbox sucks
Thema:

1. GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360 is not working - Similar Threads - GTA online 360

2. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  3. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  7. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  8. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  9. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  10. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...: Would be great (-: submitted by /u/ElectionSome5525 [link] [comments]