Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make...

Discus and support Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Gta 5 just playing trying to grow my stream I don't want DONOS just good people to vibe and watch when I go live. submitted by /u/Straight_Set3875... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Straight_Set3875, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make...

Gta 5 just playing trying to grow my stream I don't want DONOS just good people to vibe and watch when I go live.

submitted by /u/Straight_Set3875
    [link] [comments]

/u/Straight_Set3875, Aug 16, 2023
  2. deadeagleman Win User

Assassin's Creed III Thanksgiving Patch [Spoilers]

i agree with cokney...that i got my assassin look with the ny outfit..looking like a dead man walking down the street
  3. Dodgygeezer82 Win User

Shipped today? here tommorow?

mine was despatched yesterday and the post man has been down my street but no game so it should be monday hopefully!!!!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Backward Compatibility Game Requests

1. GTA 3

2. GTA Vice City

3. NBA Street Vol. 2

4. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

5. Street Hoops

Hi,

Sorry, only the GTA games can be made BC. And for this to happen it's up to Rockstar Games. The other three I've crossed out intentionally because making those games isn't going to be possible.

The Tony Hawk game has been removed for digital purchase from the Xbox 360 store. Licence has expired. The two original Xbox games, NBA Street Vol. 2 and Street Hoops are really old and likely contain licensed content such as music and branding that expired
    years ago, so these won't have a chance to come to BC either.

I know I post quite a few negative responses to many of these BC hope threads, but unfortunately, many users on these forums have little understanding of how licenses work for games.
  5. combatdude819 Win User

What do you do when you see this?

@LegendOfGta:, I also saw a clan of people who drive big hummers in the street (Patriots) and I blew one up and the same person came flying down the road later in the game with the same exact patriot and I was wondering if they are modding to. idk gta hackers
    and modders that well.
  6. hahajuicebox Win User

HOW HARD DO OUR XBOX'S WORK??

idk what happend in my little drawing but thoose down arrows are the wooden leg posts so they go straight down. (where as the image shows the right side bent in the middle)
Thema:

Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make...

1. Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make... - Similar Threads - Gta little man

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  6. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  7. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  8. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  9. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  10. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...