Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life

Discus and support Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gta 5 crew name is.........The MercenarieZz Add me as a friend and i will put u in the clan...........We do military training we help people with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlaZex Sk84Life, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life

Gta 5 crew name is.........The MercenarieZz Add me as a friend and i will put u in the clan...........We do military training we help people with skills example shooting 100%........We work together and do some crazy things.......We troll and have fun and
    we Win Win Win cause of teamwork 13 or older to join

:)

BlaZex Sk84Life, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Looking for fun and funny people to play with. (I'm a woman)

Well here's my "First off" I'm happily married and this is "X BOX NOT SEX BOX" LOL . I play online to have a few laughs with my friends and try not to take things too seriously. I also play GTA 5 as well as BO2. Send me a friend request if you want. In
    GTA 5 you could join our crew(more RP points in missions if all players are in the same crew).

HEADBANGER0869, Jan 6, 2014
  3. krenn77
    krenn77 Guest
    Big Money Hustlers crew on max payne 3 Recruiting.

Come join the crew look us up on the rockstar social club page. Send a crew request or friend request to the leader Renn77 gamertag is jumpedrenn77 Thanx see u in the game.

krenn77, Jan 6, 2014
  4. max190e
    max190e Guest

hey man plz send cyberwarrior123 a requst

max190e, Feb 14, 2015
  5. max190e Win User

hey man plz send cyberwarrior123 a requst
  6. HEADBANGER0869 Win User

Looking for fun and funny people to play with. (I'm a woman)

Well here's my "First off" I'm happily married and this is "X BOX NOT SEX BOX" LOL . I play online to have a few laughs with my friends and try not to take things too seriously. I also play GTA 5 as well as BO2. Send me a friend request if you want. In
    GTA 5 you could join our crew(more RP points in missions if all players are in the same crew).
  7. D1ncht Win User

540 DeathRow

Is this gta 5 crew? if it is, may I join? I'm kinda new to gta 5 online and don't have many friends to play with haha. My gamertag is I hope to get a reply!
  8. KingDeath41 Win User

Can't add my friend on xbox one and she can't add me

We are not on the same same console or network. I was playing gta 5 and we are in the same crew and when I joined her game it said she was my friend but she not on my friend list I can go to Herr name it show a star by it but she not my friend list and
    she tried to send me a message and I tried to send her one and no luck.
  9. Danny20130 Win User

looking for a crew for gta online

Join my crew DareTheDevil Its a gta online stunt crew and roleplay crew and you have to be in a suit ;P just me at moment 2 of my friends gonna join
Thema:

1. Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life - Similar Threads - Gta Join crew

2. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  3. Can’t join friends Gta 5 session xbox x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join friends Gta 5 session xbox x: Was able to join their session before and now I can’t. They tried inviting me, and I tried inviting them. It’s invite only and I can join public sessions, but not with them. My internet is fine...
  4. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...
  5. Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew: We are a few experienced players of GTA and are inviting some mature players to join us for online play. We power level characs and earn great money in the process. Just looking to add some...
  6. Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...: Hey. I'm 14 and swear a decent amount just a warning. I play on an Xbox One but most of my friends are PS4 gamers. I'm looking for someone who can add me as a friend on Xbox One, join my GTA...
  7. New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5: Hello I am the creator of a new crew called Cloud 9 Undertakers Possibly affiliated with other Cloud 9 Crews but we will leave that up for everyone else to decide. Open enrollment is available...
  8. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew: Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and prefer to go around playing tdm, capture,...
  9. join my gta crew or add me and we will play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    join my gta crew or add me and we will play: sup peoplez im looking for new members for my gta crew called Nitrous Oxide system or NOS> or if you just want to play hit me up 1773ae8a-a252-41c2-8a42-a40102176f14
  10. Looking for gamers to join my GTA V crew!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for gamers to join my GTA V crew!: Hello, my name is Kevin. I'm looking for people to join my crew. It's called AsianNerd. Why, you may ask? When I used to play PC gaming, I had an almost all asian gaming crew. It's all in good...