GTA 5 Game Error (HELP)

Discus and support GTA 5 Game Error (HELP) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i am new to the forum.I bought Gta 5 from demand,online.For a few days ,either online or in story mode,after 2 minutes of playing..i get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvazivSounds, Jul 28, 2014.

1. EvazivSounds
    EvazivSounds Guest

GTA 5 Game Error (HELP)

Hi, i am new to the forum.I bought Gta 5 from demand,online.For a few days ,either online or in story mode,after 2 minutes of playing..i get this message :

Game Error

The game couldnt start.Try downloading the game again.

For more help,visit

www.xbox.com/support.

:)

EvazivSounds, Jul 28, 2014
  2. Purchased GTA 5 online and unable to play

Purchased gta 5 online and when i try to play gta 5 online i get an error message that says "the Rockstar game services has failed to sync files to play GTA online. Please return to GTA V and try again later. I can only okay single player. Help anyone?

I 8 YO FACE 80, Jul 28, 2014
  3. EvazivSounds
    EvazivSounds Guest
    GTA 5 Game Error (HELP)

Today i formated my hard-drive,to see if that helps..nothing changed...my dashboard was so fast...but since i got gta 5 it got laggy..even with downloading other games..it would take 4 hours to download a 4 GB game...normaly it would take 30 minutes....so
    you do the math.Is pretty strange.I have tried everything..

4. EvazivSounds
    EvazivSounds Guest

GTA 5 Game Error (HELP)

I want to mention that my console is the slim version with 250 Gb,and is brand new,i got it this year.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GTA 5 Game Error (HELP)