GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card?

Discus and support GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the GTA 5 w/shark card bundle a couple weeks back. I'm wondering how to redeem the shark card that came with this. Any help would be great,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by qwest28, Oct 30, 2015.

1. qwest28
    qwest28 Guest

I purchased the GTA 5 w/shark card bundle a couple weeks back. I'm wondering how to redeem the shark card that came with this. Any help would be great, thanks!

:)

qwest28, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Claptrap NL
    Claptrap NL Guest
    Claptrap NL, Oct 30, 2015
  3. GTA V Shark Card Bundle

Hi, I purchased the GTA V + Great White Shark Card Bundle a couple days ago and was wondering how I redeem the shark card? The money wasn't in my in game account and I haven't received a code to redeem either. Thanks.

RobtimusPrime93, Oct 30, 2015
  4. NMXU
    NMXU Guest

NMXU, Dec 5, 2015
  5. NMXU Win User

6. Claptrap NL Win User

Shark cash cards

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - but already own GTA V

Actually as the title suggests the "GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle" is a bundle offered by Rockstar for those who want to: "Save by purchasing this bundle of Grand Theft Auto V and a Megalodon Shark Cash Card worth $8,000,000 in-game to spend in GTA
    Online."

So you will have to purchase the digital game in above mentioned bundle in order to be entitled for this offer.
  8. emiliohernandez6 Win User

GTA V shark cards

So why is it that you are not allowed to gift shark cards. You can gift anything else but shark Cards. I have unused credit in my microsoft account but the only thing played is gta v and i want to buy shark cards for that game. But I can only purchase
    it for my own account. I cannot transfer it nor can I buy a gift card with my credit even tho I purchased the gift cards myself to put on the account. And now im being told GTA V SHARK CARDS CANNOT BE GIFTED !!! Why !!??!?! Please help
  9. Erin Walker2 Win User

GTA online Great White Shark card not received

I bought a GTA shark card for 21.19 and I didn't get money on GTA the images show my account name and proof I got the shark card
Thema:

1. GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card? - Similar Threads - GTA digital purchase

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  6. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  7. Which version of gta 5 are supposed for xbox one s digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which version of gta 5 are supposed for xbox one s digital version: Gta 5 for xbox 1 s digital version, how do where do I get from Amazon or another site? 0d532561-b104-4161-b75b-45795328d623
  8. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  9. Gta v 16 digit code for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v 16 digit code for xbox: I Bought a gta v shark card and it turns out i bought it for Pc and I got an xbox. Its a 16 digit code but xbox uses 25 digits. I need help anyone know what i can do...
  10. Gta v 16 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v 16 digit code: I got a 16 digit code to redeem for rocksta gta v but I'm not sure where to redeem it as for xbox or only takes 25 digit codes. a282c126-6e42-4bca-af98-c24f48cfeddb