GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive

Discus and support GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there anything I can do so that the missions will start. I down loaded GTA 4 to my Xbox one. I got too mission 12 and it won't start up. Word is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IronSauce986216, Jul 1, 2017.

1. GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive

is there anything I can do so that the missions will start. I down loaded GTA 4 to my Xbox one. I got too mission 12 and it won't start up.

Word is there are modders (hackers) doing there glitches. Is there a solution? It'll be years till its fixed. Is down loading GTA 4 roaming, I think that's what I heard. Is this true.. Will down loading GTA roam fix this problem and if so, why?

Me needs helpy! My kid is sad and I'm trying to fix this problem as a surprise. He's given up trying!

:)

IronSauce986216, Jul 1, 2017
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    GTA IV won't start

Hi Buckeyes46! Are you sure you have started the game with the same account used for the purchase?

Also try to make sure that the console is regularly connected to the Internet.

For help, read this article: Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

DominumStige, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Buckeyes46
    Buckeyes46 Guest
    GTA IV won't start

Today me and a couple of my friends were going to play GTA 4. They bought the game through the xbox store and had no problems with it whatsoever. I on the other hand obtained a digital download code of GTA 4 and redeemed it instead. When I went to play it
    I got a error code (0x803f8001) stating that I did not own the game and/or the game was not owned by me. I've tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling to hard resetting my console with no luck.

Buckeyes46, Jul 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive