Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

Discus and support Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Doofusdatbio, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Doofusdatbio
    Doofusdatbio Guest

Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as whats happening to me and used what the person said to do but have had no luck i dont know what to do. Thanks for your time

:)

Doofusdatbio, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Doofusdatbio,

OK! Please, let me know.
  3. Doofusdatbio Win User

when I try to be interested I don’t get a message I get a notification at the bottom of my screen saying unable to send request same for when I try to make a post but I will try that thank you
  4. Doofusdatbio Win User

So it didn’t work it keeps saying unable to send request and I tried to create a post and it said there was a problem posting my Lfg
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Doofusdatbio, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

What's the error message you receive?

Please, power cycle the console to clear its cache data and try again.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  6. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
Thema:

1. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble - Similar Threads - Group post unable

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  4. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  5. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  6. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  9. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....