Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen

Discus and support Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Bug: Groups or Pins that I've created for Games ,Apps or Media are no longer being highlighted when selected (Community/Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xISAWIx, Apr 11, 2020.

1. /u/xISAWIx
    /u/xISAWIx Guest

Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen [​IMG]

Bug:

Groups or Pins that I've created for Games ,Apps or Media are no longer being highlighted when selected (Community/Xbox Live Gold/GamePass/Add More are all still working as normal though) .

Summary:

When selecting a game or app thumbnail from my groups/pins on the home screen, they are no longer being highlighted with a box around the thumbnail to let you now it is selected. It still makes the audio que to let you know it has indeed moved to the next thumbnail but doesn't highlight it any more with the latest 2005 update.

Thumbnail not highlighted:

https://preview.redd.it/82cvgburw4s...bp&s=352a07335ffe784ea30bb39a01cf59897f09d671

As you can see from the screen shot when I have a game selected (or app) it has no blue box around it letting me know it is selected/highlighted (you can tell it is selected as it brings up the "Move" and "More Options" dialog at the bottom).

Australia

XBOX One X

Alpha Skip Ahead

Reported on XBOX Live

submitted by /u/xISAWIx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xISAWIx, Apr 11, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: