Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

Discus and support Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I bought this for my friend for it to crash. It was $31.99 2d0f9b9c-0d2f-44d7-a5a2-47c230a16616 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TYLER GOLDBERG, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search. [​IMG]
    I bought this for my friend for it to crash. It was $31.99

:)

TYLER GOLDBERG, Nov 14, 2022
  2. TYLER GOLDBERG Win User

Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

Probably just his computer he bought for 200$
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tyler

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What are your friend hardware specs?
    Your friend is using windows 10 or 11?
    Is this happening only with grounded?
    And what your friend tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Tyler
    Ask your friend to double check if their system and apps are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

And also ask them to download the latest graphics card drivers available in the manufacturer’s website (Nvidia, intel, AMD)
  5. TYLER GOLDBERG Win User

He has windows 10 and we tried deleting and redownloading
  6. Montri_Phujaloen Win User

How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

I have tried to install Grounded on Xbox App But it keep error with code 0x8024402c
    But it's happen only Grounded
Thema:

1. Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search. - Similar Threads - Grounded friend opens

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  5. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  8. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  9. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  10. Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One: I feel like People Play Ground should be on xbox because I know you can pair controllers to pc but my father is usually on the pc and I cant play it but I have a Xbox One X so if its on there I...