Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

Discus and support Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

/u/GuruKronos, Nov 1, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Software/Firmware release date

There is a alpha update available today, but since you want the public update, you need to unregister the console, so it will update to the latest public build. If you cannot access the console, then download the xbox insider app on windows 10, and if you can, unregister the console.
  3. coco meat train Win User

Resident Evil 0 HD Freezes

As an update there is currently a fix being tested for those in the Insider Program. No word when a public release will be available but please know MS is finally aware of and tracking the issue.
  4. Typhoon87 Win User

1.3 Update

How is this different from the last 1.3 update? The update today showed 1.4 in the store but 1.3 in the app itself.

Also does this fix non working toast counts?
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Patch out?

The Patch notes for 1.3

Update 1.3 for Skyrim is now available on Steam and is being submitted to Sony and Microsoft. As soon as we have more information on the update hitting PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, we'll let everyone know. Below are the release notes for the update:

• Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
    • General stability improvements
    • Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
    • Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
    • Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
    • Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
    • Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
    • Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Edge

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hi m.vrxzy,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! The new Edge is available for Xbox Insiders currently testing the 2109 update. It's scheduled to release to all Xbox customers when the 2109 update goes out to the public – the date of when that update releases is still not available yet.

To become an Xbox Insider, please visit our Xbox Insider FAQ page and follow the instructions on joining the Insider ring:

Xbox Insider Program FAQ | Xbox Support

I hope these suggestions help! If this answered your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
Thema:

Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

1. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today! - Similar Threads - Grounded Public Test

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  5. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  6. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  7. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  8. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  9. Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One: I feel like People Play Ground should be on xbox because I know you can pair controllers to pc but my father is usually on the pc and I cant play it but I have a Xbox One X so if its on there I...
  10. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...