Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email.

Discus and support Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a follow-up question to a previous thread, that appears to have been locked by Microsoft without addressing the issue or providing any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by itll_happen, Apr 2, 2022.

1. itll_happen
    itll_happen Guest

This is a follow-up question to a previous thread, that appears to have been locked by Microsoft without addressing the issue or providing any meaningful answer.

The question is how to unlink an incorrect email account for Xbox Live Login on Grounded (PC)? There appears to be no option to address this issue. Previous thread referenced below. Some kind of response from Microsoft would be appreciated.

EllianaVillamayor

Grounded PC Xbox live log in issue.

Hello, I am having issue logging in xbox live since i accidentally put in the wrong email address in and cannot play multiplayer in grounded(pc version)steam. I start the game, I click on Xbox live log in(F1), I click on Sign In button on the "Lets get you signed in" page, It automatically goes back to the mistake ive made before(wrong email address)- heres what it says. ( Verify email

We sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to make sure you own it. Please check your inbox and enter the security code below to finish setting up your Microsoft account.

Didn't receive the email? Resend it now.

Typo in your email address? Fix it here. )

Ok my problem is, my email is wrong there, my actual email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....... So i click on "Fix it here", takes me to the next screen that looks like this - ( Change your user name

User name

Or get a new email address

So I change *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and click Next button but Nothing happens.... tried reinstalling steam and the game itself, even repaired the files in the folder but still nothing... even after reinstalling, when clicking F1 (xbox login tab) it brings me right back to ( Verify email

We sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to make sure you own it. Please check your inbox and enter the security code below to finish setting up your Microsoft account.

Didn't receive the email? Resend it now.

Typo in your email address? Fix it here. )

Please, help cant play multiplayer with my family..

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

|

Replies (1) 

LI

Louie Ijan

I have the same issue with my friend. Please help us.

:)

itll_happen, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Wazy_1_ Win User

Have you figured out a fix if you cant sign into the mistaken account you typed in before?
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi itll_happen,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Kind regards,

4. itll_happen Win User

Unfortunately none of this worked. I have deleted all ancillary accounts (1x) on the machine. It was not the account in question but it is gone regardless. Also, not really a solution if it were to have resolved...

Xbox app and Xbox Game bar both show the correct account. The game continues to show the incorrect account without a means to adjust.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for the screenshot you have provided, itll_happen.

From what I can see this is clearly a log-in issue within the game. This usually happens when the game will suggest you to sign-in with the previously log in account. Do you happen to allow someone to use your device and play some games? Do you share your room or this device with someone that signed into this game or related games?

To unlink this account, you can select the back button beside the email that was conceal in your screenshot and select sign in with different account. By then you will be able to sign into your account. If option is different, please attach a screenshot in your next reply for us to see them. Additionally, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the game to remove the account.

[​IMG]

Should you need real time interaction for your concern, you may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

We look forward for your response.

Kind regards,

6. itll_happen Win User

Thanks for your reply, .

You may use Xbox Game Bar to take a screenshot or press Windows + Shift + S in your PC. You may also see PC Settings > Accounts > Emails & Accounts if the email that you don't want to use in games is available.

We look forward for your response.

Kind regards,

Kathy A.
    Removed all additional accounts. No positive impact. Below is a screenshot of what is seen. This account is not anywhere else on the system.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email. - Similar Threads - Grounded Login Live

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  5. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  8. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  9. I am unable to login to Xbox live on the game Grounded through Steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to login to Xbox live on the game Grounded through Steam.: Ever since the big update that came out for Grounded on Steam on April 25th, I am unable to login to my Xbox live account through Grounded's main menu. It gives me the option to login to my xbox...
  10. Cannot login to ground xbox services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to ground xbox services: ever since update 1.0 it prompts me to sign in. I do and it says my name and i click lets go and then i'm just logged out. aee7a6a2-b748-45f3-babe-4b08743d00e9