Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

Discus and support Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GustiRamadewa, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read the game's description on the store but I am still not sure.

:)

GustiRamadewa, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, GustiRamadewa. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

It is important to mention that paid games on Xbox consoles, like Grounded, Minecraft, GTA V, etc. require having an active Xbox Live Gold (now named Game Pass Core) or Game Pass Ultimate subscription to access online features.

However, a Live Gold (Core) subscription is not required on PC, so your sister will not need to get it,

Additionally, Live Gold is not required for free games like Fortnite, Call of Duty: Warzone, Halo Infinite multiplayer, etc.

Moreover, below is a similar thread where you can review the same information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/33ff6341-c063-4145-b194-bc997fe6c202

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  3. NawazMohd Win User

Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

Thank you Reactor leak. Do you have any idea about difference between xbox live local multiplayer and xbox local multiplayer and xbox live local co-op. Does it require xbox live gold pass to play as local multiplayer (using 2 controllers)
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Four controllers?

not many games at all in gamepass pc allow multiplayer locally, but on pc in general there are thousands of games that support local multiplayer with 4 or more players.

there are more local split screen games on pc than all consoles combined but you won't find them on gamepass.
  5. noboundz Win User

Monopoly?

Microsoft should acquire the Playstation brand from Sony and run it into the ground. Nintendo will run themselves into the ground. PCs should become more accessible and user friendly.

-

When all of that is done, all gamers can choose between Xbox and PC, or both. The Glory of Microsoft will burn brighter, and Mario and his 80s friends will perish. Praise MS.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Gold Live

The difference between Gold an Game Pass Ultimate is that Gold is just for playing Multiplayer. Ultimate has included the Game Pass for Xbox and PC.
Thema:

1. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox - Similar Threads - Grounded Local Multiplayer

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  5. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  7. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  8. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  9. Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One: I feel like People Play Ground should be on xbox because I know you can pair controllers to pc but my father is usually on the pc and I cant play it but I have a Xbox One X so if its on there I...
  10. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...