Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

Discus and support Grounded error 0x80070490 on install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bobixaboxa, Aug 1, 2023.

1. bobixaboxa
    bobixaboxa Guest

I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled Gaming services but didnt help. Windows is updated to the latest version.

:)

bobixaboxa, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Unfortunately the error code seems to be from xbox side nothing to do with your pc.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

That is the only thing i can think of. Because you tested on another pc and it worked.
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Try to disable it and check if it will work and enable it again after
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

It could be a corrupted file.
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

So its not the account, there is something wrong with the pc
Thema:

1. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install. - Similar Threads - Grounded error 0x80070490

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  5. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  8. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  9. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...
  10. Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes Loading Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes Loading Error: Hi fellow xbox users, I have been having problems loading MGS V and getting the game started as once the game loads and pressing start the game just sits there in a loop not doing anything ......