Grounded crashing

Discus and support Grounded crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H1r0k1Pl4ys, Dec 28, 2023.

1. H1r0k1Pl4ys
    H1r0k1Pl4ys Guest

Grounded crashing

My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash.

:)

H1r0k1Pl4ys, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Grounded crashing

Hi H1r0k1Pl4ys, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Can you tell me which console you are using?

Do you receive an error code/message?

Please, try power cicling the console and try again.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Dead Dragon - no soul

"Are the Dragon Crash landings in the game on consoles?".

Yes. I've only seen one myself, but I've definitely seen one. Dragon is wounded, comes in to land like a plane with no wheels and does much the same thing to the ground that a plane would. It also scars the ground behind it, like you dragged a log over the
    ground or indeed, a plane crash-landed.
  4. DrCoxIsMyHero Win User

skyrim......looks pretty bad......

The dragon fights look cinematic. Just the dragon crashing in the ground was the most amazing thing of e3
  5. Georges C. Win User

Grounded is crashing on launch.

Hello again, if CHKDSK is not working, or there is something wrong with your system, or it did not run properly, because after you write the command line in the CMD, when restarting it should do the system Scan in DOS mode.
  6. MysteryFan6429 Win User

Grounded is crashing on launch.

I was busy but the command finished and it repaired files but still wont work. The error code isnt showing again. also chkdsk isnt working
Thema:

Grounded crashing

1. Grounded crashing - Similar Threads - Grounded crashing

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  4. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  5. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  7. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  8. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  9. Xbox Gamepass for PC: Grounded crashes to desktop at launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass for PC: Grounded crashes to desktop at launch: I have reinstalled the game, the Xbox app, checked my PC Updates, reinstalled my Nvidia drivers, verified game files and NOTHING can get Grounded to work. The game launch up to the beginning...
  10. Grounded keeps on crashing what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded keeps on crashing what do I do?: For some reason grounded keeps on crashing,I start playing for like 3 minutes and then it crashes,and it just keeping doing that. f947c2b5-6469-4a6c-ab19-f9810f04ffec