Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!!

Discus and support Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I a fool? I bought my xbox one because I bought the original box when it first came out t with (you guessed it) Halo. Now what? The game matchmaking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cgar-2EA03449-110D-44FD-BC0E-AF55ED7B2CD0, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!!

Am I a fool? I bought my xbox one because I bought the original box when it first came out t with (you guessed it) Halo. Now what? The game matchmaking does not work over 2 weeks later its a dam shame crap like this causes devices to fold
    people will stop buying you stuff cause of what it read.Every system has its problems but that does not give the developers an excuse to put out games that do not work.They know it does not work and now I have a very expensive Roku. I went with the xbox cause
    if the franchise after all there arent many different games between MS and Sony I dont need the fancy tv snap features or camera I just want to go online an play a multiplier game like it was advertised over and over again So many times in review Ive heard
    over a 100 maps online play all of the games online,its sad.Of course I can do plenty I go out with my friends play my guitar read exercise of course work but alot of you know that relaxing feeling of turning on your xbox and hopping on and playing with people
    not just friends on your list other people.Whats funny is the fact that Halo introduced matchmaking.Sad longtime xbl fan customer Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!! :(

:)

Cgar-2EA03449-110D-44FD-BC0E-AF55ED7B2CD0, Nov 20, 2014
  2. Rezurrection Moon Achievements

@major Luck777, Thats because he forgot to put (Ground Control (10G) – In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

BazementGremlin, Nov 20, 2014
  3. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest
    Major Nelson

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

so theres gonna be achievements for zune/tv etc?

[/quote]Yea its going to show on your profile that you have been on it. There aint any G for it.

APEXASSASSlN, Nov 20, 2014
  4. Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!!

Lighten up Cgar...they are patching and have patched the MP and for me it works. Oh, I need the snap feature so I disagree with that...cheers.

StudBllJckHammr, Nov 20, 2014
  5. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    That and the fact that he is a Silver Account gives away that he is just trolling trying to get people riled up.

FullHornet, Nov 20, 2014
  6. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Wow, either Cgars native language isn't English, or his age is below ten. Seriously dude, use punctuation once in a while, it makes reading stuff much easier.

Anyway, as someone else has pointed out, you have a silver account so you can't play online anyway. They've also patched most of the problems. But if your not happy go and buy a PS4 and at Driveclub, I mean that launched perfectly, no problems with that
    game at all Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!! :D

Shaggy2000, Nov 20, 2014
  7. Time for class... Some of you obviously don't know that the person who has the Xbox One as their home console can share their gold with up to 5 more gamertags on that console.
    A silver account can play online. It's amazing. lol I have quite a few friends who do this so they don't have to buy gold for every member of their family.

Goth Vampirella, Nov 20, 2014
  8. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Halo MCC is my favourite Xbox 1 game ^u^

I have a YT channel and have uploaded 12 going for a 13th right now, videos of the same game within 2 weeks. That's a record for me. Usually I do some COD BO2, Minecraft, Zoo Tycoon, Halo 4. I love Zoo Tycoon and Minecraft on Xbox 1 but sorry Halo MCC has
    my love at the top of my favourite Xbox 1 games list.

Even if there are some issues with Achievements and Multiplayer. I've completed campaign outskirts and delta halo for campaign Halo 2 but haven't got the achievements. I played those on Easy with 1 skull on the bandana skull. It doesn't say you must play
    those missions without any skulls or normal or harder. The graphics are amazing too.

Yes I have Gold got it at the start of 2011 joined Xbox late 2010. Also for Xbox 360 Xbox Live Parties, you must have Gold, unless you enjoy static game chat on 360 or talking to peps one-at-a-time-via-private-chat-#1-private-chat-#2.

There has been 3 updates. A 15GB launch update, an approx. 88mb update, and today a 1.4GB update I downloaded today. All my friends who have an Xbox 1 just tend to play the campaign as well especially Halo 2. But you are right, they need to fix multiplayer
    and achievements if any are not properly working. It is Microsoft responsible for making this game since 343 is a subsidiary of them. But everything else I like-like.

smileskybird, Nov 20, 2014
  9. Hey Smiley...I'm probably being a stick here but being a fan y not go legendary. I've done it 3 times on the last gen systems, but doing it again. Play nuthin else. Forgot how fun it is. Shootem in the head.Cheers.

StudBllJckHammr, Nov 20, 2014
  10. Am I the only one that has that song stuck in their heads now thanks to this thread title? lol.

Mark Sherwood, Nov 20, 2014
  11. IGN is reporting that a patch is going live
    right now
    to fix a heckuva lot of problems. You should check out the game today OP, and see if your issue is resolved, then come back here and let us know. Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!! ;)

Galactic Geek, Nov 20, 2014
  12. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Sons on it now and says it much better but not full fixed, he's happy playing so its getting there.

EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Mark Sherwood Win User

Am I the only one that has that song stuck in their heads now thanks to this thread title? lol.
  14. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Hey Smiley...I'm probably being a stick here but being a fan y not go legendary. I've done it 3 times on the last gen systems, but doing it again. Play nuthin else. Forgot how fun it is. Shootem in the head.Cheers.
  15. FullHornet Win User

That and the fact that he is a Silver Account gives away that he is just trolling trying to get people riled up.
  16. Shaggy2000 Win User

Wow, either Cgars native language isn't English, or his age is below ten. Seriously dude, use punctuation once in a while, it makes reading stuff much easier.

Anyway, as someone else has pointed out, you have a silver account so you can't play online anyway. They've also patched most of the problems. But if your not happy go and buy a PS4 and at Driveclub, I mean that launched perfectly, no problems with that
    game at all :D
  17. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Lighten up Cgar...they are patching and have patched the MP and for me it works. Oh, I need the snap feature so I disagree with that...cheers.
Thema:

1. Ground Control To Major Nelson!!!! - Similar Threads - Ground Control Major

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  5. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  8. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  9. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  10. Ground Control to Major Nelson!!!!! Didn't Halo introduce Matchmaking when they released ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ground Control to Major Nelson!!!!! Didn't Halo introduce Matchmaking when they released ...: Am I a fool? I bought my xbox one because I bought the original box when it first came out t with (you guessed it) Halo. Now what? The game matchmaking does not work over 2 weeks later its a dam...