Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

Discus and support Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eliudivan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. eliudivan
    eliudivan Guest

Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

Plz help Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in... :( i want to listen to my music while playing

:)

eliudivan, Apr 16, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in spotify or other apps? :(

Hello eliudivan

Thanks for coming to us on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues using the Groove App with your Onedrive music no longer playing. Here check out this link for more information such as what's listed below:

Groove Music OneDrive Streaming: FAQ

What will happen to my music?

Music stored in your OneDrive will stop syncing with Groove Music on March 31, 2019. Data stored in the Groove Music service will be deleted up to 30 days after that. Your music will still be available in OneDrive and your downloaded music
    and playlists will still be available in the Groove Music app.

How can I play my OneDrive music on my Windows device?
  3. Allebas Win User

groove music not showing up with my music

4. JasonPerrone Win User

Groove Music Cutting Off

I've been complaining about this for months. They just ignore me. And I'm not listening to it in the background while gaming, I'm listening to it in the foreground. Mine cuts off anywhere between 6 and 8 minutes. As a classical music maniac I cannot tell
    you the rage it gives me to have a movement in a symphony just cut off. It's enraging and if I could get my hands on the programmer responsible I don't think it would end well. I don't understand why they will not take this problem seriously. I don't have
    any other app on the Xbox for playing my OneDrive music in a way that is organized like Groove. The UI in Groove is perfect, the way it automatically detects music from OneDrive is perfect, but the g*d*mn thing simply cannot get through a longer track without
    stopping and skipping to the next track, rendering it not only useless but very stressful.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

Hi Ackis,

On December 31, 2017, the option to stream, purchase, and download music from Groove Music was discontinued. If your purchased music was downloaded, you’ll still be able to listen to it. The app is still updated and you can still play purchased music that
    you were able to download from the service before 12/31/17.

"We’ll continue to update the Windows 10 Groove Music app for PC, Xbox, and Windows Phone so you can play and manage the music you’ve purchased and downloaded to these devices or uploaded to OneDrive, but the app will no longer stream or play Groove Music
    Pass content."

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4046109/groove-music-and-spotify-faq

If the playlist was downloaded before 12/31/17 then I don't see why it wouldn't still work on Forza Horizon 3. Forza Support will have more information on this if they did in fact remove this feature from the game once the service of Groove Music was discontinued.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Groove music on Xbox one console

To play your music on groove, you need to upload your music to the OneDrive cloud service, and then start groove. It should find the music from your OneDrive, and then you should be able to play it.
Thema:

1. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in... - Similar Threads - Groove longer supports

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  9. After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k: Console updated, but no longer does 4k only up to 1440 . I still game in 4k on my pc . So samsung tv is not the problem f4eb637b-2c0b-4f4d-a8a7-1136ec8877ff
  10. Saving to external HD no longer works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving to external HD no longer works: As of a few weeks ago, saving to an external HD no longer works reliably. I can save one or two game sessions (COD) but then it no longer records. It says “recording started” then stops. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. groove no longer syncs to onedrive