Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...

Discus and support Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok what's going on? Is it only me? When I play online, check the list of recent players, select a player and check his profile: - I don't see his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hardvibes2, Apr 29, 2016.

1. hardvibes2
    hardvibes2 Guest

Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...

Ok what's going on? Is it only me?

When I play online, check the list of recent players, select a player and check his profile:

- I don't see his profile picture

- Add friend and disable audio options are greyed out

- Block option doesn't seem to work

- Report option doesn't seem to work

I even tried to wait several minutes on the profile but nothing changes.

It's been over 24 hours and still have this problem. Never happened before.

I have open NAT by the way.

:)

hardvibes2, Apr 29, 2016
  2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    This Gamer Pic

[quote user="KLRSKIR"]

When you see this picture, it is not modded, but rather the user has not made an avatar. There is no need to report such users.

[/quote]Since you can't take an avatar picture without accessing the option in the Avatar Editor which you can't access if you don't have an Avatar, how do they take that greyed out picture?

voteDC, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Gamer targeting female gamers

Yes, Owen, it's actually very easy now. Click on my forum card to the left and you will see a "Report or Block" option on my Xbox.com profile. You and I have never played together, to the best of my knowledge, but you can still report me via the website.
    You can search for me via the Xbox One and report me that way. I believe that you still need to send a friend request on the 360 to get the profile to show up, but you can still report it that way and then just cancel the friend request.

HyruleBalverine, Apr 29, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try logging out of your profile and logging back in. Let us know. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Apr 29, 2016
  5. hardvibes2
    hardvibes2 Guest
    I even tried to turn off my router and Xbox One (unplugging the power brick cable) for a few minutes.

Nothing

hardvibes2, Apr 29, 2016
  6. hardvibes2
    hardvibes2 Guest
    I forgot to mention that I can see all the details and have all the options available for the users on my friendlist.

It just happens with the profiles in the "recently played" list

hardvibes2, Oct 31, 2018
  7. hardvibes2 Win User

Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see avatar

I forgot to mention that I can see all the details and have all the options available for the users on my friendlist.

It just happens with the profiles in the "recently played" list
  8. hardvibes2 Win User

Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see avatar

I even tried to turn off my router and Xbox One (unplugging the power brick cable) for a few minutes.

Nothing
  9. {Parity} Win User

Try logging out of your profile and logging back in. Let us know. Good Luck!
  10. HyruleBalverine Win User

Gamer targeting female gamers

Yes, Owen, it's actually very easy now. Click on my forum card to the left and you will see a "Report or Block" option on my Xbox.com profile. You and I have never played together, to the best of my knowledge, but you can still report me via the website.
    You can search for me via the Xbox One and report me that way. I believe that you still need to send a friend request on the 360 to get the profile to show up, but you can still report it that way and then just cancel the friend request.
  11. BongKaos Win User

Reporting a user

Incorrect DC....... Send that person a friends request--- File the report then, cansol the request and block again. Or just move on. GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

1. Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ... - Similar Threads - Greyed options profiles

2. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I'm not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I’m not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  6. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  7. eternal storage wont turn off when xbox does the option in stetting is greyed out for it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    eternal storage wont turn off when xbox does the option in stetting is greyed out for it to...: no matter what i do storage wont tunr off its greyed out in stetting options ots weird 64702c04-374d-4ffd-ac47-4ca666ccc736
  8. Xbox Game Pass and for Age of Empires III the multiplayer option is greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and for Age of Empires III the multiplayer option is greyed out.: Using Xbox Game Pass and for Age of Empires III the multiplayer option is greyed out. What settings are needed to allow it to be available? 6f95681d-31c6-4137-bcaf-5dde71e74d52
  9. game pass, marvels gardians of galaxy option to install with game pass is grey out and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass, marvels gardians of galaxy option to install with game pass is grey out and says...: i have ultimate game pass but when i go to marvels gardian of the galaxy to install through the apps the option is greyed out and says unavaliable. pls help the other game pass games are ok and...
  10. Invite to Game option is grey on everyones profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite to Game option is grey on everyones profile: Last time I spoke to microsoft support they changed my subscription from 3 month recurring to 1 month recurring when it was only meant to be the one month I wanted to pay for. Ever since then I've...