Greyed out HDR10 and Auto HDR

Discus and support Greyed out HDR10 and Auto HDR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys,I just recently bought the xbox series s and the games seemed too blurry for me I checked the settings and at the “vide modes” menu the HDR... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScrollsLucky, Aug 24, 2022.

1. ScrollsLucky
    ScrollsLucky Guest

Hello guys,I just recently bought the xbox series s and the games seemed too blurry for me I checked the settings and at the “vide modes” menu the HDR options were all greyed out I been searching for solutions but I couldn’t find any and it really makes me sad I’m using the Monitor Gaming LED VA DELL S3222DGM, 31.5", QHD, 165Hz, AMD FreeSync Premium I’m pretty sure it should support those options but It doesn’t work Im indeed using the HDMI cable that come with the series s and it’s directly connected to the monitor any solutions guys?

I would greatly appreciate it!!!

:)

ScrollsLucky, Aug 24, 2022
  2. ScrollsLucky Win User

Thank you so much,The difference is greatly noticeable.

Thank You for answering!
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

ScrollsLucky, This usually occurs when some monitor settings are conflicting with the console.

We can just check the console settings, let's check it's really not a bug

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > General > TV & Video Options.

Select Video Fidelity and Overscan.

Under Display, select HDMI.

Then go back to the resolution, choose the compatible resolution and see if the problem still occurs.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Put it down to 120 Hz 1440p

Your monitor doesn't support vesa 166hz

165hz is an.off.timing
  5. zidan40o0 Win User

Xbox Series X sudden low brightness

Hello , I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today. Go to settings, general settings, tv display, video modes, turn on AUTO hdr and the other hdr setting, After doing the above step hope there will be a fix. Good Luck Regards
    Auto HDR and HDR10 are turned on already.
  6. JY Studios.. Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

Sorry for late post ,I have fixed the trimming of clips Thank you for that ,as for the Allow HDR10 and Auto HDR. the check boxes are blanked out on my xbox, could it be that

my TV is 1280x 720,

Thanks Anyway

Freddy
Thema:

1. Greyed out HDR10 and Auto HDR - Similar Threads - Greyed HDR10 Auto

2. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I'm not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I’m not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  6. Xbox support live chat greyed out cant type

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox support live chat greyed out cant type: Im trying to contact xbox live support and i csnt comment in the chat it is greyed out 1cd40f64-0f77-4d18-93fc-17ce8fe21cec
  7. headset chat mixer still greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer still greyed out?: ive tried every thing in the book to make the mixer turn on ive tried updating my controller with it plugged in, ive tried slowly putting it in and ive also tried to hard reset my xbox yet it...
  8. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  9. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  10. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab