GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME...

Discus and support GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am about to describe the most infuriating and confounding tech issue I have ever experienced. I have an Insignia HDTV, and I have an Xbox One S. Up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaylonMckinney, Apr 18, 2022.

1. GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME...

I am about to describe the most infuriating and confounding tech issue I have ever experienced. I have an Insignia HDTV, and I have an Xbox One S. Up until tonight, I have used the two together via an HDMI connection and have never had any issues. Nothing has changed since the two last worked perfectly together. All of a sudden, I am getting a ton of flashing green pixels and flashing black lines on my TV screen when my xbox is plugged in. This makes no sense. I can think of no possible reason this would happen. I have found no helpful solutions anywhere on the internet. I do not need a new HDMI cable. Does anyone have ANY ideas why this would happen or what I can do to fix it? I can’t reach out to any one to help with the issue. Can someone plz help!!

:)

JaylonMckinney, Apr 18, 2022
  2. JaylonMckinney Win User

GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS!!

How would i be able to fix the issue? Would i have to open it up and order an new piece or will i be able to get in contact with Xbox since i just recently got the xbox series s and it just previously went out?
  3. Georges C. Win User

GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS!!

Hello again, I asked first if you did any procedure that is to eliminate the possibility of the problem be in the cable or HDMI port of the TV, if you change cable, and also test on another HDMI port of the TV and the problem continue, send your console to microsoft warranty.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JaylonMckinney, this may be related to hdmi output of the console, or even the video card of the console, when it says you have not found any possible solution, you did the basic procedures such as testing with another cable or even changing HDMI port on the TV.
  5. Helious28 Win User

Green Screen of Death...?

hi all, i have had my xbox one for almost a year now n yesterday I started my xbox one up n its been stuck on Green Screen ever since n is there r way to get past it ?, I have try afew things on here but its still a green screen with the xbox one logo n
    3 dots moving at the bottom, does the 3 dots mean its updating or what ?, please I need to know if its broken or not ?.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Installation stopped on hard copy game

No matter what games need large updates these days. I’m afraid you’re going to have to download large files, Due to a variety of reasons, you’re just not going to find a complete modern AAA game on a disc. Many titles including It takes 2 and Call of duty shipped with little more than a loader on the disc.

Your disc acts as a key that allows you to download the Series version, same as 360 games do

Fans of hard copies. Of which I am included, should be asking for “complete” versions several years down the line where a standalone, feature complete and stable build can be provided. If you’re buying day one, it’s just not going to be complete. Yes I know it used to be that way, and I’m happy to elaborate on as many things as I’m able to to explain why
Thema:

GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME...

1. GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME... - Similar Threads - GREEN PIXLES LINES…YES

2. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  3. HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?: When I turned my Xbox on the screen only shows green. When I move the stick around it still makes the sound for selecting things. Is there anyway to fix this submitted by /u/FlaminghairBall_...
  4. Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup: Planned power outage Power restored Had ethernet unplugged Plugged back in two days later XBox had me logged out Controllers didn't work Logged back in Controllers say linked but don't work...
  5. Green screen issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen issue: Can anybody explain how to fix this. This is my 3rd xbox series x in under 6 months. It only goes into this green screen after I have been playing game and when I quit the game and tey to go into...
  6. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  7. Xbox got stuck on a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox got stuck on a green screen: I was downloading a xbox game and the speed started to slow down from 200/mbps to 20/mbps, so i decided to restart the xbox. After restarting it got stuck on the green loading screen for about 30...
  8. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  9. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  10. Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects: Trying to remote play on my phone but it just shows the green ship loading then after a minute it shuts off and saids can't connect to console right now my Xbox is on and both my Xbox and phone...