Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

Discus and support Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snikefriend, Aug 16, 2018.

1. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on our profiles. Please fix that. This happens since the latest
    update and have tested it with multiple consoles & accounts before posting here. On Xbox.com and Xbox App everything is working correctly.

Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix] [​IMG]

:)

snikefriend, Aug 16, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

match your xbox one region with your account region

Having us region on your Greek account won't work

ngocphi, Aug 16, 2018
  3. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on our profiles. Please fix that. This happens since the latest
    update and have tested it with multiple consoles & accounts before posting here. On Xbox.com and Xbox App everything is working correctly.

Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix] [​IMG]

snikefriend, Aug 16, 2018
  4. snikefriend Win User

Hello Xbox Support, anyone here? This is still happening even after the latest update.
  5. snikefriend Win User

Greek account, Greek region. Xbox is not supporting Greek system language for now.
  6. ngocphi Win User

match your xbox one region with your account region

Having us region on your Greek account won't work
  7. heavynomore Win User

Xbox One Achievements app: error code 0x87c40011

I'm having this error as well. i can't view my achievements on the xbox one achievement app and the xbox site.

I'm also having errors on the 360 as well. I unlocked 6 new achievements within last day or so it won't update my game overall gamerscore for the game, so i tried redownloading my profile to the xbox 360 and i don't have my xbox one achievements on my gamerscore.
    i tired clearing the cashe on the 360, i did a hard reset on the xbox one and i reseted my router.

This is really annoying main reason i play on the xbox platform is their achievement system and now its not working for me at all. This better get fixed!
  8. revolverdyret Win User

Games on achievements list disappeared

Still can't see my all achievements on Xbox one or the Xbox app for Android or Xbox.com. The only achievements I can see are recently played games, but none of my old 360 or One games show up on the list. . I can view my achievements fine on the true achievements
    app for Xbox one. I have to boot up an old game for the achievements of that game to show back up. I can view my Xbox 360 achievements on the 360 emulator also.
Thema:

1. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix] - Similar Threads - Greek region 360

2. Settings are not in Greek any more.

in XboX Insiders
    Settings are not in Greek any more.: I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, the settings menus and options are not in Greek any more. Please bring back Greek for the settings as soon as possible....
  3. Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft: Hi there! I purchased the Minecraft Starter Edition that included the Greek Mythology Mash Up Pack. I was able to open this pack in Minecraft without signing in. However when signing in to...
  4. Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language

in XboX Insiders
    Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language: Hi! Just wanted to let you know that when unlocking a rare chievo in Greek language, the text doesn't fit in the achievement toast. It goes like this "Rare achievement unlocked 5,7..." . So the...
  5. Looking for group at Greek language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group at Greek language: About Looking For Group option at my country Greece. Why when i return the language at Greek i DON'T have the tags i have at english???? Not at popular or new tags. i compare always the same...
  6. New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...

in XboX Insiders
    New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...: submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  7. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update: So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat,...
  8. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  9. Greek social page returns an error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek social page returns an error.: Just click here to see for yourself Εισέλθετε στο λογαριασμό Microsoft Using the en-US website works fine but the Greek one gives an error. Please fix it . 479f3501-b7f6-42cd-ab1a-ab0505e29a57
  10. XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!: Dear all, I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek Mythology Mashup XBOX asking my to pay again ........