Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft

Discus and support Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I purchased the Minecraft Starter Edition that included the Greek Mythology Mash Up Pack. I was able to open this pack in Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasmineKing3, Dec 26, 2020.

1. JasmineKing3
    JasmineKing3 Guest

Hi there!

I purchased the Minecraft Starter Edition that included the Greek Mythology Mash Up Pack.

I was able to open this pack in Minecraft without signing in.

However when signing in to the Xbox account via the game, it doesn't show and I'm not sure why. It's indicating that it needs to be purchased again via the marketplace yet on my Microsoft account it says I do own it.

Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks

:)

JasmineKing3, Dec 26, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  3. Fos Win User

Minecraft - i am confuse

Hi AmirosTheKing,

The explorer pack includes the base game and the explorer pack which consists of: Chinese Mythology Mashup, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle and Beasts Skin Pack, and Campfire Tales Skin Pack.

The starter pack includes the base game and 700 minecoins, mash-ups, texture packs, skin packs and the starter pack which consists of: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack).

And yes, Xbox Live Gold is necessary to play with friends.
  4. H4PF4M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

I have the same issue.

It is worth noting, also that the activation of the Minecraft core game is successful. Also, the account being used is obviously the correct one because the account's Marketplace inventory shows the 'Plastic Texture Pack' 'Villains Skin Pack' and 'Greek
    Mythology Mash-up' have been successfully added.

BUT it has failed to deliver either the 700 Minecoins or 'Skinpack1', both of which are advertised as part of the collection.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Starter Collection edition

Yes, the Minecraft Starter Collection is just a one time feel that includes a great compilation of content to explore what you can do with Minecraft, including: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. Plus 700 Minecoins.

It is not a subscription so you pay only once and play as long as you want.

Yes, on the Minecraft for Windows your son can play with other players that are on Minecraft Bedrock (the console version of Minecraft for Windows) on Xbox and other consoles just fine.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask!
  6. LucasQuinello Win User

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Java Edition

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Yes, it includes only Bedrock edition as a base game, but you also get add-ons and 700 Minecoins to use in the marketplace!

This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack build: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. You also earn 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace.

Regards,

Lucas O.
Thema:

1. Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Greek Mythology Texture

2. Settings are not in Greek any more.

in XboX Insiders
    Settings are not in Greek any more.: I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, the settings menus and options are not in Greek any more. Please bring back Greek for the settings as soon as possible....
  3. Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language

in XboX Insiders
    Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language: Hi! Just wanted to let you know that when unlocking a rare chievo in Greek language, the text doesn't fit in the achievement toast. It goes like this "Rare achievement unlocked 5,7..." . So the...
  4. Looking for group at Greek language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group at Greek language: About Looking For Group option at my country Greece. Why when i return the language at Greek i DON'T have the tags i have at english???? Not at popular or new tags. i compare always the same...
  5. New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...

in XboX Insiders
    New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...: submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  6. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update: So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat,...
  7. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  8. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  9. Greek social page returns an error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek social page returns an error.: Just click here to see for yourself Εισέλθετε στο λογαριασμό Microsoft Using the en-US website works fine but the Greek one gives an error. Please fix it . 479f3501-b7f6-42cd-ab1a-ab0505e29a57
  10. XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!: Dear all, I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek Mythology Mashup XBOX asking my to pay again ........

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft greek mythology mashup wont download