Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

Discus and support Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by james lucchesi, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode my internet connection is basically unplayable. Does anyone know what could be the issue and how to fix it? Any information would be really help!

:)

james lucchesi, Feb 15, 2024
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Xbox 360 won't pick up my wifi

Sometimes the Xbox connection works well except when other Wi-Fi devices are running on the home network and Internet. Wireless signal interference can cause Wi-Fi devices to perform sluggishly or lose connection, particularly when running on the 2.4 GHz
    band. To avoid this problem, try changing the Wi-Fi channel number or by relocating nearby wireless equipment further away from the console.
  3. DangerousBard Win User

Cant find match in multiplayer on ghosts.....just says searching for game...tried everything please help!!!

Actually yes. Playing a game using a wireless connection is the primary cause of lag and connectivity issues. A wired connection will maintain the bandwidth connection that is required for online gaming. Because the console comes with integrated Wi-Fi, it
    is easy for users to use that connection to play games. Make sure that you configure your console’s settings to use the wired Ethernet network instead of the integrated Wi-Fi network.
  4. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet.

At the back of your router there's a tiny hole you can press using a ball pen for 5 sec to factory reset it. Please note that after a factory reset, you will have to connect to your network using the default Wi-Fi SSID or name and Wi-Fi password indicated at the back of your router or manual.

Yes, Wi-Fi has to deal with software but it's a hardware just like bluetooth. A device won't be able to support Wi-Fi if there's no hardware for Wi-Fi or wireless connectivity or let's simply put it as a wireless card.
  5. PalZer0 Win User

MacBook problem

Is your 360 connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable? If connecting via Wi-Fi, the MacBooks may be interfering with the 360's wireless signal. That would cause you to disconnect from Xbox Live.
  6. DeonHarris1 Win User

internet connection

I am having connection problems with my Xbox 1 and I am using a wireless network I have repowered my system numerous of timesrestart my Wi-Fi hotspot that I'm using and it's still not connecting two Xbox live is saying that I'm connected to my Wi-Fi but
    I am unable to connect to Xbox live or play any games without being connected to the internet
Thema:

Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

1. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing - Similar Threads - Great wireless connection

2. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  5. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  6. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  7. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  8. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  9. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....
  10. Just received my Xbox wireless headset ( the $100) sounds great but friends tell me the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received my Xbox wireless headset ( the $100) sounds great but friends tell me the mic...: Really like how this headset sounds and the dials offer on the fly volume control but my friends keep saying the mic quality is really bad. I did some experimentation and found out that while on...