Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

Discus and support Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spooky_man95 Spook, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem

I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps

:)

Spooky_man95 Spook, Mar 18, 2024
  2. D3monicWolfie Win User

Issues Staying Connected

Did a Network Statistics Test

Latency: 147 ms

Packet Loss: 9%

Upload Speed: 3.66 mbps

Download Speed: 1.06 mbps

Signal Strength: 100%

Wi-Fi Speed: 22 mbps
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Why won't my wifi connect to my xbox?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Wi-Fi signal strength, your Xbox may not be receiving a strong enough Wi-Fi signal to connect to your network. Try moving your Xbox closer to your Wi-Fi router, or consider adding a Wi-Fi extender or repeater to boost your Wi-Fi signal.

Network ID and Password, make sure that you are entering the correct network ID (SSID) and password for your Wi-Fi network. Double-check to ensure that you are not mistyping any characters or accidentally using capital letters when they are not required.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Xbox isn’t connecting to internet

Hi Saleh, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

If your console is connected to a Wi-Fi network, check the signal strength

To check the Wi-Fi signal strength of your Xbox console, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox guide.

Select "Profile & System" > "Settings" > "General" > "Network Settings".

In the "Wi-Fi Network" section, look for the "Signal Strength" option.

The signal strength will be displayed on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being the weakest signal and 5 being the strongest signal.

If the signal strength is weak, try moving closer to the router. since that may be the reason why it disconnects. If the signal is very low, you can try using a Wi-Fi extender to increase your network coverage.

Another option is to use an Ethernet cable as it provides a more stable connection.

If none of this works for you, it is most likely that the Xbox is defective or your WiFi is limited, you could try to reset it or take your Xbox to a technical service.

Best regards, Oskayra.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

about laptop to xbox one

Assuming you're using Wifi for both devices, the range is only as good as the Wifi signal between each device and the router.

Keep in mind that it's best to stream when both devices are wired to the network via ethernet. A weak Wi-Fi signal can produce a low quality stream with high input lag.
  6. XxGHOSTxEVILxX Win User

"Disconnect from xbox live" when I play a certain game.

My Wi-Fi speed is 58 Mbps.
Thema:

Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

1. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that - Similar Threads - Great low mbps

2. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  5. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  6. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing: My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode my internet connection is basically...
  7. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  8. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  9. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....
  10. The new home screen is great, except for this one thing

in XboX Insiders
    The new home screen is great, except for this one thing: I just wish I could customize my content more. The way the ads are placed makes the environment really uncomfortable. Ads are fine, I often interact with them and find them informative. But that...