Great Idea For XboxOne

Discus and support Great Idea For XboxOne in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So we now have the ability to see our xbox content on our other devices, but what if we could see our other devices through our xbox? My idea is to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeleeMassacre, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Great Idea For XboxOne

So we now have the ability to see our xbox content on our other devices, but what if we could see our other devices through our xbox?

My idea is to have an app that will open an RDP session with a computer over the wifi, allowing you to use you computer from the comfort of your couch.

This could be used for all sorts of reasons, including working from home, or using it for media. Let's face it, no matter how many apps Xbox makes, they will never compare to the capabilities of a computer. So why not bring that technology in and use them
    together? Why should Chromecast get all the glory?

One example scenario which this would be useful is if you have a desktop upstairs and you need to access a program and do something, but you really don't want to make the trip. Another is my current situation where I am working from home and I have to sit
    right under my TV to use it as a monitor so that I can plug my laptop in.

I don't know if this is the right place for this post, but I had to get my idea out there somewhere.

Consider the endless possibilities!

Andy Rose

:)

MeleeMassacre, Feb 4, 2014
  2. GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To iDRUM620,

Your idea is awesome. That would be great if Microsoft can make this happen. To give an honor to this people who dedicate their lives to serve our country.

BuckskinRock50, Feb 4, 2014
  3. eber3
    eber3 Guest
    GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a US company. No reason this idea couldn't or shouldn't be implemented.

eber3, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Great Idea For XboxOne

Nice idea. But this should be in the feedback section.

Fear2Eternity, Feb 6, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    I'm sure MS would love to see what your doing with every device on the planet...... The NSA has already considered the possibilities.............. AFAIK you can already use a computer through the comfort of your--whatever, however you want.

BongKaos, Feb 6, 2014
  6. [quote user="BongKaos"]

I'm sure MS would love to see what your doing

[/quote]

It's called Kinect. GOOD LUCK!!! lololololol

MK Reptile MK, Feb 7, 2014
  7. XXXRUSH2112
    XXXRUSH2112 Guest
    I WOULD LIKE THE ABILITY TO USE MEDIA CENTER AS A SNAP.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN AND SEE METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER

AND STILL BE ON MY MAIN PAGE.

MEDIA CENTER NEEDS TO BE AN APP.

WHEN EVER I PURCHASE ANY DIGITAL MEDIA I ALWAYS COPY IT TO MY COMPUTER

FIRST THING THEN SAVE THE HARD COPY WITH ALL THE REST.

XXXRUSH2112, Oct 31, 2018
  8. MK Reptile MK Win User

Great Idea For XboxOne

[quote user="BongKaos"]

I'm sure MS would love to see what your doing

[/quote]

It's called Kinect. GOOD LUCK!!! lololololol
  9. BongKaos Win User

Great Idea For XboxOne

I'm sure MS would love to see what your doing with every device on the planet...... The NSA has already considered the possibilities.............. AFAIK you can already use a computer through the comfort of your--whatever, however you want.
  10. Fear2Eternity Win User

Great Idea For XboxOne

Nice idea. But this should be in the feedback section.
  11. XXXRUSH2112 Win User

Great Idea For XboxOne

I WOULD LIKE THE ABILITY TO USE MEDIA CENTER AS A SNAP.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN AND SEE METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER

AND STILL BE ON MY MAIN PAGE.

MEDIA CENTER NEEDS TO BE AN APP.

WHEN EVER I PURCHASE ANY DIGITAL MEDIA I ALWAYS COPY IT TO MY COMPUTER

FIRST THING THEN SAVE THE HARD COPY WITH ALL THE REST.
  12. MB5656 Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

Thema:

Great Idea For XboxOne

1. Great Idea For XboxOne - Similar Threads - Great Idea XboxOne

2. Quick Resume, Great idea but it needs to change…

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume, Great idea but it needs to change…: I think that I speak for a vast majority of XBX Gamers being one myself, that Quick Resume is a great idea. However, it does have one fundamental design flaw that I would love to be added in...
  3. A store inside xcloud would be a great idea to implement in the service

in XboX Insiders
    A store inside xcloud would be a great idea to implement in the service: I'm really enjoying the experience of playing anywhere via cloud, but I came across a situation where I'm playing a game and it leaves the service, is there any chance to buy games on xCloud in...
  4. I have a great idea seeing that there are more times parts of Xbox are going out

in XboX Insiders
    I have a great idea seeing that there are more times parts of Xbox are going out: What if you put a warning on the Xbox app once you open it that says(if anything is down) what is down so that we don’t have to go to the support page to see submitted by /u/Discount-Serious...
  5. Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CYKABlyetGrande [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have FIFA STREET on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have FIFA STREET on the xbox one?: What has to happen in order to get a game to be backwards compatible? FIFA street seems like a simple game and shouls either be made remastered or just backwards compatible...
  7. Looking for a Zombies Party?? I have a Great Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Zombies Party?? I have a Great Idea: is the Gamertag.. I play only with people with mics Here is a future site to help you find Parties Enjin: Website does not exist 9200c234-ff01-41ba-b8a4-5347a107121c
  8. Great idea by Ubisoft and where will Watch_Dogs 2 take place?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great idea by Ubisoft and where will Watch_Dogs 2 take place?: First having a survey about their game (the first WD) is really good to help make the sequel even better. Here is an article. Also Ubioft sent a tweet saying that Camden New Jersey had the...
  9. Thought Play Anywhere would be a great idea but I have to wonder how it will succeed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thought Play Anywhere would be a great idea but I have to wonder how it will succeed: I have to say I was really hoping the Play Anywhere thing would catch on. I was especially excited to try Gears 4 today on my PC and play with the wife on Xbox One. Well, the game was installed...
  10. PS4 TV is a great Idea. Xbox one TV would be better if there was such a thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 TV is a great Idea. Xbox one TV would be better if there was such a thing.: I am actually writing to find out if there are any plans for Microsoft to make a device that would enable Xbox One users to stream their xbox to other tv's throughout their household. I love...