Great! I can't play my digital games!!

Discus and support Great! I can't play my digital games!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't load my games, I am obviously in the account that I used to download the games and I've played several times without a problem, now SO and CoD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iHaunting Raven, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Great! I can't play my digital games!!

It won't load my games, I am obviously in the account that I used to download the games and I've played several times without a problem, now SO and CoD AW won't load and it gives me the code (0x87de2714)

Man, is this a great console or what? it won't allow me to play MY GAMES!!!

:)

iHaunting Raven, Feb 3, 2015
  2. Service isn't working!?!?!?

I can't oppen my games of xbox 360 in my xbox one.

I can't play my digital games

WHAT I CAN DO!!!

brianmartines, Feb 3, 2015
  3. I can't start my games, the error code is 0x87e107e3

I buy all my games in digital and I can't play

JuggerDeath115, Feb 3, 2015
  4. NelsonWillyJ
    NelsonWillyJ Guest

Same problem here - judging by the forum thread history it looks like an identical problem happened in Dec and required a back end fix by MS

NelsonWillyJ, Feb 3, 2015
  5. Wolftrap
    Wolftrap Guest
    My girlfriend and I play side by side and she is also having this issue. She currently can't access anything but Crunchyroll

Wolftrap, Feb 3, 2015
  6. Birdland1115
    Birdland1115 Guest
    I am having this issue with all downloaded games as well

Birdland1115, Feb 3, 2015
  7. WarEagleRun
    WarEagleRun Guest
    I'm getting same error on every game I try to load.

WarEagleRun, Feb 3, 2015
  8. warranty45
    warranty45 Guest

I am also having this issue, I can't play my EA UFC or Halo MCC digital downloads. I would have never bought these games digitally if I knew this could happen

warranty45, Feb 3, 2015
  9. TheSlug906
    TheSlug906 Guest
    Funnily enough this is happening to me right now. I have the same error code (0x87de2714).

I just purchased a 12 month Gold subscription as well and tested everything I could to no avail.

Microsoft this seems to be a general issue, please post it out that you are having issues again so your boards don't become bombarded with more threads of this type.

TheSlug906, Feb 3, 2015
  10. I was just recently hit with this error as well. I hope this is fixed relatively soon, I was planning on doing an all night gaming session Great! I can't play my digital games!! :(

Moonlight Death, Feb 3, 2015
  11. eggchild2
    eggchild2 Guest
  12. It's also happening to me as well I think it is on there end. Hopefully

Rubberducky186, Feb 3, 2015
  13. Bearrick
    Bearrick Guest

Cant get on anything....so annoying...

Bearrick, Feb 3, 2015
  14. Same thing. The Down Detector website has over 700 reports of XBL issues within the last hour, so it must be widespread. Wow, sure would be nice to utilize the content I paid for, but I guess that would be CRAAAZZZYYY!!! Seriously, I just wanna get it over
    with and get owned by some teenagers on Titanfall before I go to bed.

Holland Novac, Feb 3, 2015
  15. I was playing warframe and the exact thing happened to me. I have tried every quick fix on every forum I could find in the last hour but its still not letting me play. Why can't Microsoft ever find a way to permanently fix problems??

NemesisPrime171, Feb 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Great! I can't play my digital games!! - Similar Threads - Great can't play

2. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  3. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing: My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode my internet connection is basically...
  4. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  5. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  6. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....
  7. The new home screen is great, except for this one thing

in XboX Insiders
    The new home screen is great, except for this one thing: I just wish I could customize my content more. The way the ads are placed makes the environment really uncomfortable. Ads are fine, I often interact with them and find them informative. But that...
  8. The division is a great game, but can't wait until they fix it with 1.4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The division is a great game, but can't wait until they fix it with 1.4: Hey hows it going guy's, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say can't wait for 1.4 to come out. I hope that it fixes everything that's wrong with the game. Until then have fun farming lvl's...
  9. Great can't buy Xbox 360 games going on two days now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great can't buy Xbox 360 games going on two days now: Friggin Micro$haft probably didn't test a patch and boogered up their Store. Be nice if they fix it before the end of the month so I can at least get the Rayman Xbox 360 game they owe me....
  10. Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox streaming to windows works great but can't turn console on via app why?: Hi everyone hopefully someone can give me some ideas as to why I'm having this issue. Anyway my problem is if I go and turn the xbox on manually using the xbox controller or on the front of the...