GREAT game but ruined by party inv system!!

Discus and support GREAT game but ruined by party inv system!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. Great game, absolutely love it. Superb, and I love using the jazz hands :D beasts!! But for every pro there's always a con!! In this case it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F0Z 28, Jan 1, 2014.

1. F0Z 28
    F0Z 28 Guest

Hi all.

Great game, absolutely love it. Superb, and I love using the jazz hands GREAT game but ruined by party inv system!! :D beasts!! But for every pro there's always a con!! In this case it's the damn stupid and pathetic party system. Absolutely bloody awful. Having been playing nightmare mode and only
    saving in certain spots, I got to a certain point but hadn't saved (my own fault yes) to which my friend accidentally invited me to his game whilst looking at his game options. Do I get an invite, or a choice to decline? NOPE!! It just cancels my game out
    and drags me into his, losing all the progress I had in the process. What a stupid idiotic decision by MS to not allow you to accept or decline invites, instead just automatically pulling you through whether you want to or not. And whilst I'm on the subject,
    what a daft thing it is that you can only invite the second person in your party into the game, so to invite someone who joined third or after, everyone else prior to him joining has to leave the party and then rejoin!! It's ridiculous. The above aside though,
    a great game and lot so of fun.

:)

F0Z 28, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Signs of hackers?

RDR its a total joke a great game ruined by hackers ,cheats whatever want to call them

GrowlingYapper, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Armani204
    Armani204 Guest
    Anyone want to play with teamwork?

Party chat ruined this game.

Armani204, Jan 1, 2014
  4. GREAT game but ruined by party inv system!!

MS has to go back to the way game invites and parties work on the 360.

THE IMMORTAL D, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: