Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating

Discus and support Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I correct this issue with connecting to your servers.. I have re-downloaded the game but it still is playing up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaddieTruAus, Nov 21, 2016.

1. PaddieTruAus
    PaddieTruAus Guest

Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating

How can I correct this issue with connecting to your servers.. I have re-downloaded the game but it still is playing up.

:)

PaddieTruAus, Nov 21, 2016
  2. S13ELL
    S13ELL Guest
    This new update deleted everything ...

Hi.

I'm about 5 minutes away from taking my Xbox One and trading it in for a PS4. This new update has deleted all my saved stuff. It is making me start from scratch on all my games. Also, it doesn't seem to be connecting to any of my game servers and I have
    great internet. Ive spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on the Xbox brand, but this is getting frustrating. Ive had nothing, but issues with the One & One S. can someone help fix this before i decide to move to PS4.

S13ELL, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Open NAT on console, moderate on ghosts

Unless you're having major issues connecting to games or friends, leave it as it is. NAT has zero effect on ping times or on-line lag.

Obsessive Power, Nov 21, 2016
  4. ItIschewy Win User

CoD Ghosts XB1

I was still having the problem this afternoon, it only happens if the game has to actually be opened, I mean turn my xb1 off or play a different game in between. It's not a major issue but a little frustrating at the same time.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Poor performance when streaming Xbox to PC

Hi there themknabster

I have to ask you the specs of the pc, and what type of connection it has, Due to this is a major part of it including net connection matters on this type of issue so does specs.

Some games are really heavy on ram like backwards compat games are heavy on the streaming side of things to pc. It is suggested a great wireless connection router, But the pc should have over 8gb of ram and a good processor of course.
  6. Stoopdog94 Win User

Destiny Beta Black Screen Xbox 360

I'm having the same issue as you, my internet connection is great, and yet when I open the game it goes to a black screen and nothing happens. Really frustrating, can't wait to play the game.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Open NAT on console, moderate on ghosts

Unless you're having major issues connecting to games or friends, leave it as it is. NAT has zero effect on ping times or on-line lag.
  8. reverse20 Win User

BS and just plain Fake...

yes this game suffers major connection issues outside of the lag.
Thema:

1. Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating - Similar Threads - Great game has

2. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  3. I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537
  4. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d
  5. Display settings per game would be a great addition

in XboX Insiders
    Display settings per game would be a great addition: It would fantastic to be able to customise display settings per game, so I can turn off HDR/DV for Call of Duty but have it on for Plague Tale, without having to keep dipping in to settings. Any...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 could be great for Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 could be great for Game Pass: Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis is a F2P MMORPG available on several platforms (Xbox, Windows, PlayStation 4...). It's a great game in my opinion, with diversity in content (Phantasy Star is...
  7. Great game to add to Game pass or store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great game to add to Game pass or store: My fiancee grew up playing the legacy of kain games and we just recently got an xbox series S he is very disappointed that none of thoes games are on the game pass or in the store as are a bunch...
  8. Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass: submitted by /u/acey376 [link] [comments]
  9. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  10. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...