Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/acey376 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/acey376, Apr 15, 2021.

1. /u/acey376
    /u/acey376 Guest

/u/acey376, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Tristen Onofry Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

It should be because we know that Xbox consoles have a way to stream the games from the same servers as the mobile apps which support touch screen controls. The Xbox remote play could switch the control inputs by sending a message to the server through the Xbox console when you connect with the Xbox app on your mobile device or the game pass app for PC at least. This would allow touch screens to be another avenue for developers to make more accessibility features for their games. Also, the TV stick is around the corner. What would be a great idea for the TV stick is to have the remote play to work with the stick to allow you to play touch screen games without a controller and have less lag when playing. Since the consoles are not able to get touch screen support for a device can you guys add the support to the remote play feature of the Xbox app for mobile devices and PCs?
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Fortnite mobile controls vs Xbox controls

Hello, Pigeon my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

Yes, there is a way to turn off the Fortnite mobile controls when using Xbox cloud gaming. Here are the steps on how to do it:

Open the Fortnite game on your device.

Tap the controller icon in the upper-left corner of your screen (next to the Xbox button ).

Make sure the "Xbox Touch Controls" option is selected.

Tap the "Mobile GUI" button in the lower-right corner of your screen.

Select "Hide Mobile GUI" from the menu.

This will hide the Fortnite mobile controls and only leave the Xbox touch controls visible. You can now play Fortnite with the Xbox touch controls without having the mobile controls overlapping.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Bous Arcone Win User

What are some vr games on the pc game pass?

I've played No Man Sky, Tetris Effect, and Star Wars Squadrons via Game Pass in VR using my original Quest and they work great. Squadrons does not use the touch controls. When you launch the games they should recognize your headset is attached and offer to launch the VR mode. For Squadrons I think you need to allow VR in the settings.
  5. JunaaydShaikh121 Win User

Touch controls don’t work no matter how much I tap in Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Keep in mind it's only a few games that support touch

Most games support controllers only

Fortnite isn't one of the games that support touch

https://www.androidcentral.com/every-game-touch-controls-xbox-game-pass-android

It's unlikely a PvP shooter would support touch as it requires fast reaction and sensitivity you don't get with touch but with controllers

Most of the games are pve with the exception of rts games or gears 5
    Fortnite does work with touch. It says “Play with Touch” in Xbox Cloud Gaming
  6. ngocphi Win User

Touch controls don’t work no matter how much I tap in Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Keep in mind it's only a few games that support touch

Most games support controllers only

Fortnite isn't one of the games that support touch

https://www.androidcentral.com/every-game-touch-controls-xbox-game-pass-android

It's unlikely a PvP shooter would support touch as it requires fast reaction and sensitivity you don't get with touch but with controllers

Most of the games are pve with the exception of rts games or gears 5
Thema:

1. Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Great accessory mobile

2. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  5. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  6. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  7. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing: My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode my internet connection is basically...
  8. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  9. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  10. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....