Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account

Discus and support Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there! I just got Xbox App for PC and Back 4 Blood. I cannot download the game from Xbox app because gray box flashes twice on the screen and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Count Catula, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Count Catula
    Count Catula Guest

Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account

Hi there!

I just got Xbox App for PC and Back 4 Blood.

I cannot download the game from Xbox app because gray box flashes twice on the screen and disappears. Im guessing its the logging box but it doesn't show anything it just flashes fast and disapears.

Same thing happens when I go to options there and click to sign in with Microsoft Account and in game when login screen appears.

Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account [​IMG]

This is the box that flashes twice and nothing happens after that.

Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account [​IMG]

Now with this, blue edit button takes me to my Microsoft account and the red one doesn't do anything. When I click the Sign-In here gray box flashes again and nothing happens.

:)

Count Catula, Nov 8, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Count, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.

If any of those do not work, try to restore your OS like this:

Step 1: Click Update & security on the Settings page to continue.

Step 2: Click Recovery and click Get Started on the right to continue.

Step 3: Choose Keep my files to reset your PC.

Step 4: Read the subsequent messages and click Reset.

After the computer has restarted successfully, you have refreshed Windows 10.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

"ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition" and "ARK: Explorer's Edition" Problems

The account of your mother will need to be signed in the Microsoft store app while your account will be logged on the Xbox app, this will allow you to share the DLC and any other game pass feature on PC. That's the only way to share her account's DLCs with your account on PC.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Erro ao logar na xbox live windows 10 *Mod Translation: Error logging in Xbox Live Windows 10)

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble logging into Xbox Live from your Windows 10 PC. In order to use Xbox Live properly on Windows 10 you need to be signed into the Microsoft Account as
    you're Windows profile before trying to sign in at the Xbox App or to use Xbox features. Are you signed into a different log in profile to the PC before trying to log onto Xbox Live? Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.

Hi lystalex,

The new Xbox (Beta) app on PC for the Xbox Game Pass for PC, included with Game Pass Ultimate, and the Xbox Console Companion app uses the account logged into the Microsoft Store app, not Windows, for subscription and game license verifications. Log
    in normally to Windows with Account #1. Then, open the Microsoft Store from your Start menu, and
    in the upper right corner, click on your account picture and sign out from Account #1. Sign in to Account #2, and from there the Xbox (Beta) app should recognize Account #2 and allow you to start installing games. Make sure you are also signed in to Account
    #2 on the Xbox (Beta) app, but it should automatically do it once you sign in to the right account on the Microsoft Store.

Sign in to Account #2 in the Microsoft Store and then let us know if it allows you to install games while logged into Account #1 for Windows.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Setting "Home Xbox" as a PC

Hi WantToChangeAccount! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The account of your dad will need to be signed in the Microsoft store app while your account will be logged on the Xbox app, this will allow you to share the subscription on the Pc
Thema:

1. Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Gray Box App

2. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  3. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: My Audio chat mixer is grayed out. I just started to have this problem and tried everything but nothing happens. How do I fix this. By the way I have a wireless controller if that makes a...
  4. Head chat mixer grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head chat mixer grayed out: Ive been trying to volume my head set but everytime i try to it doesnt work after every time i searched it up but nothing help i kept reseting my xbox and trying to update the controller but...
  5. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  6. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  7. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: I'm using an arctis 9x and my chat mixer is grayed out, yet it seems to change from 0% to 5% on it's own multiple times a second. Makes hearing others a pain, why?...
  8. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  9. Arcade games in my games are a gray box with a white controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arcade games in my games are a gray box with a white controller: all the arcade games listed in the dashboard under my games are missing the game picture I'd only have a gray background with a white controller as their picture. Support chat was unable to...
  10. How do I type my name into the support box? It is gray and I cant click into it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I type my name into the support box? It is gray and I cant click into it: the box is gray and I cant type in it b1e34fa8-dd9a-4e40-8418-212bc3b9cedd