Graphics issues with Forza 5 and ACIV

Discus and support Graphics issues with Forza 5 and ACIV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a weird issue with graphics breaking up, or glitching in Forza 5 and AC IV. In Forza, the racing line will kind of pop around and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Appaholic 77, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Appaholic 77
    Appaholic 77 Guest

I'm having a weird issue with graphics breaking up, or glitching in Forza 5 and AC IV. In Forza, the racing line will kind of pop around and the arrows will be floating over the track, and in the pre-race menus some of the backgrounds are breaking up. It's
    more of an annoyance than a game breaker.

In AC IV, the problem is much more noticeable. Every time it rains, there are lines all over the screen. At first I thought it was something to do with the style of the AC games, but after a while I realized it wasn't. The only time it ever happens is
    when it rains, and it's almost to the point of not being able to see what's going on.

I've tried adjusting the video settings on the One, and my TV, but haven't been able to find the trick. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Appaholic 77, Feb 2, 2014
  2. Friday The 13th Wasn't So Bad...

You will definitely have a blast with DR3 and ACIV. I didn't have any issues with DR3 and ACIV only gets better as you progress there's so much to do.

-

I would only suggest Forza 5 if you've got an interest in cars or racing as there's not much else to it then that, it is a really good game though.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 2, 2014
  3. Do you have an Xbox One? What games do you have?

I've since been playing Forza 5 and ACIV.

-

Forza 5 is the best racing game I have played in years, makes me wish I had started playing Forza on the 360. Very nice looking cars and tracks as well as the sound of the cars. Also happy with the customization options, very well done.

-

ACIV is also very good, they've nailed the pirate theme perfectly and I just love sailing the seas and wreaking havoc on other vessels.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: