Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s

Discus and support Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone advise how to fix this on series s? Reset console, new hdmi. Players continue to glitch and look lol this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattydips, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Mattydips
    Mattydips Guest

Can anyone advise how to fix this on series s? Reset console, new hdmi. Players continue to glitch and look lol this.

:)

Mattydips, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Mattydips Win User

Hi Daniel,

Appreciate the quick reply. I have tried a new hdmi cable, different monitor/tv and still had the same issue. I also, un/reinstalled and have made sure my video settings matched as well. I did basics trouble shooting with 2K but they sent me here. I put another picture for more context.
    [​IMG]
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Mattydips! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Do you have graphics problems? Does the screen look bad? If so, have you tried a different screen/monitor?

In the meantime, restart your console to see if that helps:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds. Until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the console power cord from the console and electrical outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I understand, what seems strange to me is that they didn't give you a solution, anyway, try contacting Microsoft support, although I assure you that the problem is with the game. I wish you good luck!
  5. Mattydips Win User

Hi Daniel,

Yea, just wrote back to 2k support. They told me to contact Microsoft but they may have just been trying to get rid of me. Keep you posted if I hear anything and appreciate the help on this matter.
  6. Mattydips Win User

Understood and will request. Thanks for the feedback.
Thema:

1. Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Graphics glitching nba2k24

2. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  3. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  4. Graphic glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic glitches: I just got an Xbox one S and have been trying to play modern warfare 3 and haven’t been able to do to weird graphical glitches like if I click multiplayer it’ll load into the pregame and just show...
  5. Xbox X graphical glitch but only in 1 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X graphical glitch but only in 1 game: So I played the open beta from diablo 4 and everything was fine. But the server slam and now the live games give me and screen filling graphical glitch. I have attached the 2 videos below This...
  6. Far Cry 6 Xbox Series X graphic glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 6 Xbox Series X graphic glitch: Good day I have problems with the game Far Cry 6 that in several places my graphics will start flashing and I do not know why it does other games go me without problems. Does it have anything else...
  7. Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch: Yea I know big surprise broken game is broken, but i have an xbox one and ever since i bougbt the game (last year) I've had massive graphical glitches, the same glitch shows up in fallout 4 but...
  8. There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.: So I bought Mafia II Definitive Edition when it released. Let me tell you, the game is great! It was one of the first games I purchased back in the days when I didn't have internet connection on...
  9. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch: Hi i am new to the forums but i need help. I have attached photos of my issues but i am unsure of what causes or fixes this? Is it my xbox , tv or game? Xbox havent offered any support and when i...
  10. Watchdogs Graphic Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs Graphic Glitch: Hi all, While playing Watchdogs today I noticed a weird graphics glitch after completing an online hack. When driving the screen blur had intensified, when I changed direction I had around double...