Graphical bug affecting multiple titles - Colour bleed effect attaches to triangles and...

Discus and support Graphical bug affecting multiple titles - Colour bleed effect attaches to triangles and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I've got a pretty nasty graphical bug that is affecting multiple titles on my Xbox Series X, so far I have only been playing three games pretty... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/azrael6947, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Graphical bug affecting multiple titles - Colour bleed effect attaches to triangles and...

Hello,

I've got a pretty nasty graphical bug that is affecting multiple titles on my Xbox Series X, so far I have only been playing three games pretty heavily and it is affecting two of them.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Xbox Series X/S)

Screenshot 1 of bug in progress

Screenshot 2 of bug in progress

Video 1 of bug happening (at 24 seconds)

Video 2 of bug happening (at 42 seconds) also really bad audio desync

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Xbox One)

Screenshot of bug completely covering screen

Video 1 of bug happening

Video 2 of bug happening (at 20 seconds)

submitted by /u/azrael6947
    [link] [comments]

/u/azrael6947, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Praetorian VIII Win User

If you like Gears of War...

Gonna start making people's eyes bleed with coloured fonts. I think orange is a nice colour.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Black and White maps?

On the downloadable maps, you can place effects on the map which change the colouring, so on the blackout zombie map, there is an effect to make it black and white. It's not a glitch, it's black and white for everyone, if you go into forge, you should be
    able to place the item which affects the colouring of map.
  4. Duke Arkillo Win User

Gamertag Above Players Color Question

Also the last patch made team mates more identifiable with purple triangles when using colour blind assist
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

External USB Drive - Always Is Default Drive For Download Games

The drive chosen as default as a coloured triangle top right corner, if you click the other one you will get the option to use that as default.
  6. apna style Win User

Gamertag Above Players Color Question

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

I havent heard about the "purple" triangles thingy.

[/quote] that was in the last patch

apparently you tubers were running with parties with colour blind assist on and claiming to be playing solo
Thema:

Graphical bug affecting multiple titles - Colour bleed effect attaches to triangles and...

1. Graphical bug affecting multiple titles - Colour bleed effect attaches to triangles and... - Similar Threads - Graphical bug affecting

2. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  3. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  4. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.: The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it ) 09d1375c-42a9-4d72-af9f-5cd5f17102b9
  5. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  6. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  7. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  8. Assassin's Creed Valhalla XSX graphic/pixel bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla XSX graphic/pixel bug: Hello Community!, I have purchased Assassin's Creed Valhalla for my Xbox series X (Disk). The Problem I am having is that as soon as I can actively play the game (being able to move my...
  9. Game Rust Graphic Bug help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Rust Graphic Bug help: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326127048156250123/633736634747322368/download.png i have this issue with rust when i join a server i hear sound and everything but grey screen is it my...
  10. Graphic bug with shadows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic bug with shadows: There's a technical bug with Super Lucky's Tale in 3D sections, by design: Lucky's shadow passes through the ground and is casted also on the lower floors. It's ugly to see and distracting a...