Graphic issues

Discus and support Graphic issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When my Xbox 360 console is displaying a dim screen like after it has been idle or playing GTA 5 at night, my screen starts to spaz out. Some of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CamCroz99, Jan 25, 2014.

1. CamCroz99
    CamCroz99 Guest

Graphic issues

When my Xbox 360 console is displaying a dim screen like after it has been idle or playing GTA 5 at night, my screen starts to spaz out. Some of the shadowing looks like when windows runs in 8 bit and the screen will randomly turn black for about 2 seconds.
    This just started happening after finding my console with a green circle with a red light in the center. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

CamCroz99, Jan 25, 2014
  2. C0ldCr0w
    C0ldCr0w Guest
    Graphical Issue During First Boot Up On Home Screen

I've noticed when I first turn on my Xbox One, once the "Home" screen appears I see horizontal graphic issues. They issues seem to come from the Home screen only especially if a game is running in the large Home tile. When I switch to Pins, Friends, or
    Store, no graphic issues.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. It doesn't seem like a "hardware" issue, more of a graphic driver issue handling the game video in large Home tile.

C0ldCr0w, Jan 25, 2014
  3. overseer1998
    overseer1998 Guest
    Xbox one graphic issues

Ever since I brought my xbox one I have been seeing problems, like on cod ghosts the words are blurry and on the menu there are wavy lines. It's the same with battlefield is well when you look in the sky there are wavy lines and in dark places there are
    wavy lines is well

overseer1998, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Graphic issues