Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoseLozano9, Nov 29, 2023.

1. JoseLozano9
    JoseLozano9 Guest

For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what triggers them but they happen through the game until they crash. Monster Hunter Iceborne plays fine under the same account using our Series S on the same TV that the Series X is connected to.

I've tried restarts, setting back to factory, reinstalling the game, changed setting on the TV to list a few.
    Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X [​IMG]

Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X [​IMG]

:)

JoseLozano9, Nov 29, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello JoseLozano9, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear about the graphical issues your child is experiencing when playing Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on the Xbox Series Here are some suggestions that might help resolve or at least identify the cause of the problem:

Check the connection: Make sure all cables are well connected and in good condition. Change the HDMI cable if possible to rule out connection problems.

System and game updates: Make sure that both the Xbox Series X and the games in question are fully up to date with the latest updates. Sometimes graphical errors can be caused by issues that are fixed in later updates.

Ventilation and temperature: Check if the console is experiencing overheating issues. Make sure the Xbox Series

Resolution and refresh rate settings: Try changing the resolution and refresh rate settings on the Xbox Series X to see if this has any effect on graphical issues.

Try another TV or monitor: If possible, try connecting the Xbox Series X to another TV or monitor to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is related to the TV or the console itself.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

The Outer Worlds and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for sure
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Summer Must Haves

the game that I most expect is monster hunter Iceborn and the dlc 3 of CoD BO4
  5. AuraWolf Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

One of my friends bought me Monster Hunter World Iceborn so I've been giving that a shot.
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

Monster Hunter World Iceborne!

Please add me to the group, i loved monster hunter, but havent played in a while, cant wait for iceborn
Thema:

1. Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Graphic issues Monster

2. Xbox series s graphics issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s graphics issue: [img] I've been having a problem with the screen flashing in some games, at first I thought it was a problem with my monitor but then i saw it in clips so I'm trying to figure out if it's a glitch...
  3. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  4. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  5. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  6. Issues with Game Graphics Stuff

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Game Graphics Stuff: To make this a short entry... I am trying to add a xbox game to my graphics settings (via the systems settings>display>graphics) to make the graphics high performance due to feeling like they are...
  7. Can anyone help with a graphics issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a graphics issue: Having some issues with my series X and graphics flickers and patchy playing on some games from the hard drive and game crashes. Have tried re-installing games and clearing caches etc but the...
  8. Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.: Hi, I've recently been playing on my Xbox One S and noticed a significant downfall in my FPS, especially newer titles. I had played these titles before with no issues (This was about 7mnths-1yr...
  9. Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.: Hello, recently my xbox roblox has been experiencing some major graphical issues, this appears to happen with most of the games, and also my friends have mentioned there experience with this too,...
  10. How do I fix graphics issues on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix graphics issues on Xbox Series X?: I have been experiencing very bad graphics pop-in issues on my Series X. Things in all games will pop in and out randomly even when you are right next to these objects in game. I have tried power...