Grant more screen time without a request

Discus and support Grant more screen time without a request in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i grant more screen time via my Microsoft account without requiring my child to formally request this via xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stanton77, Aug 19, 2018.

1. stanton77
    stanton77 Guest

How can i grant more screen time via my Microsoft account without requiring my child to formally request this via xbox?

:)

stanton77, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Howse Ogre
    Howse Ogre Guest
    Xbox Live Family Center Request - Grant TIME Allowance

I would like the ability to grant my children TIME on Xboxlive, similar to the way I grant an Allowance. For example, I know the REPORTS are available to see what games my kids are playing and for how long; however, with the ease that they can recover gamertags
    when spending the night at friends, having a babysitter at the house, and having multiple Xbox 360's in various portions of the house;I am not always able to realize the total amount of time they spend on Xbox Live until after the fact. If I was able to
    Grant XX hours to each child from me and my wifes Family Account, then every time they log on to Xbox Live..tick, tick, tick...it takes away from their granted time. When the granted time runs out, then they can't connect to Xbox Live until we grant them
    more time. So if my oldest wants to blow all his time in two weekends, well, then he cant ge't on Xbox Live until I give him some more time. I think this would be a great addition to the Reports section, so now I can not only see how long and what they are
    playing, I can also limit/control the amount of time they play Xbox Live. Thanks for the consideration.

Howse Ogre, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Howse Ogre
    Howse Ogre Guest

Thanks for the info. Do you know if the Family Timer is tied to the Console being on for XXX hours or tied to individual xbox live accounts. What I want to do is set Family Timer for each Childs individual Xbox Live account so if they log in to their account,
    they have a specific amount of time they can play for the month/week?

Howse Ogre, Aug 19, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

More screen time must be requested. An alternative would be to extend the time allotted if you so chose to.

onyxishere, Aug 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    To set screen time limits for your child on Xbox One and Windows 10 devices, go to
    Microsoft account | Your family and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then:

• Find your child's name and select Screen time.
    • If you want to use the same schedule for all devices, switch
      Use one screen time schedule from
      Off to
      On. If you’d rather have separate schedules, scroll down and switch on screen time for PC and Xbox One individually.
    • Set how much time your child is allowed to spend with their devices each day, and when they can use them. If you want to give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled, select
      Max scheduled. (Example: If you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm,
      they could use their devices that entire time.)

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To set screen time limits for your child on Xbox One and Windows 10 devices, go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then:

• Find your child's name and select Screen time.
    • If you want to use the same schedule for all devices, switch
      Use one screen time schedule from
      Off to
      On. If you’d rather have separate schedules, scroll down and switch on screen time for PC and Xbox One individually.
    • Set how much time your child is allowed to spend with their devices each day, and when they can use them. If you want to give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled, select
      Max scheduled. (Example: If you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm,
      they could use their devices that entire time.)
  7. onyxishere Win User

More screen time must be requested. An alternative would be to extend the time allotted if you so chose to.
  8. GatorStew Win User

Call of lag or call of already lost matches. How about...call of where did my team go

My experience has been so bad, I requested and received a refund for the game. It was more of the same last night when I played. First time I've been this frustrated with a game... Thanks MS for granting the refund.
  9. Howse Ogre Win User

Thanks for the info. Do you know if the Family Timer is tied to the Console being on for XXX hours or tied to individual xbox live accounts. What I want to do is set Family Timer for each Childs individual Xbox Live account so if they log in to their account,
    they have a specific amount of time they can play for the month/week?
  10. JustinDirtyGold Win User

Thema:

1. Grant more screen time without a request - Similar Threads - Grant more screen

2. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  3. Refund granted but never credited back to card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund granted but never credited back to card.: Hi there, My son bought an add-on for a game he then discovered he couldn't play on his XBox. We requested a refund, which we were granted according to our account (and we've verified since the...
  4. Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...: Important Details: Device: Xbox One S. Mobile Device: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. Child's account was over 2 years old with Parental Consent. Child's account is for a child under 13. Parent is...
  5. Can you grant a sixth game share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you grant a sixth game share?: My friend and I have been game sharing for two years and he accidentally used his last game share for our other friend not realizing it would get rid of his games for me. Is there a way you guys...
  6. Permissions granted but still no account linking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permissions granted but still no account linking?: Hey Folks, I'm truly stumped - I'm trying to link Bethesda to Xbox and getting the 'Link Failed' message. But I can see on my Microsoft account that permissions have been granted to Beth Net. So...
  7. Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App: Hi, I have a problem with granting more screen time for my son. Till thursday there was no problem, then I changed some things (it was a bit chaotic to be honest) in order for him to be able to...
  8. Robux being granted but no moneys coming off of my cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Robux being granted but no moneys coming off of my cards: On my iphone i will purchase robux and i will get them but no money will be taken out of any of the cards on my phone , then weeks later i will get a amount that i’m in debt . Idk what’s wrong or...
  9. Unable to grant permission for family safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to grant permission for family safety: Daughters new xbox asks for permission to link with my sons account to play minecraft , when she requests permission i get no notification so i can grant it. We have signed out and back in to no...
  10. Neverwinter needs to grant more control over where functions are mapped. Also, we need our own ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverwinter needs to grant more control over where functions are mapped. Also, we need our own ...: I want to map certain skill to the LB macro menu, but the skills only give options to map in the primary menu. Also, I never use the quick macro for inventory, so I would like to remove that and...